or Connect

Posts by ramdomthought

It is! It's surprisingly light too -- I think his FW shirting linen wears heavier/warmer than the waxed cotton. Really a wonderful piece to pick up
awesome to see this thread as friendly/helpful as ever as well as a pretty wide range of styling who ended up picking up this season's sk8 his? really curious to see how people end up wearing them cheers guys, and here's an older c-1 vest
breaking in a coat that smells and looks like a crayon in the rain
the poncho and balloon pants in look 2, and the Charcoal Wool Geo Jacquard, andover suit (last look) are some real standouts edit: thanks for posting the lookbook and the details here, gary!
levi's 501s
Elbow up everything fits really strangely -- tapers very hard from the elbow.The sizing has been consistent through the seasons and fabrics (that I've tried) at least. I don't know you you can size down, I'm not particularly fit, fat, or thin and they fit incredibly tight there which is such a weird part of the pattern compared to the rest of the shirtYou're right on that it's a shame, the outers don't reflect the same thought in patterning and the fabrics they've used...
Where in the world outside of HLorenzo and DSM can anyone even grab walter? I always want to think that someday I'll be able to be the comic spaceman he's been designing for forever, but outside of getting surrendering my first born to H Lorenzo, buying a longshirt from Vibskov in NYC, or a long coat from DSM, he seems to be completely ignored. SuspensionPoint carried a few of their pieces ages ago, but understandably hasn't done another buy How has he survived for so...
cosmic wonder rulesmore people should buy their stuff, realize it's not for them, and sell it cheap [[SPOILER]]
had a casual day at the office [[SPOILER]] went camping last night, this morning went to Lake Michigan to get out of the heat -- significantly cooler by the water and a lovely day [[SPOILER]]
had a casual day at the office, lost some weight since the last time i'd worn this went camping last night, this morning went to Lake Michigan to get out of the heat -- significantly cooler by the water and a lovely day