or Connect

Posts by ramdomthought

ss13 navy cotton bedford ss15 patchwork print 19thct button down ss10(?) olive ripstop fatigues
July post -- these have stained my car seat and shoes as well as standing up to a wash and dry. For what it's worth, turning them inside out to wash on hot and machine drying them left with little shrinking and no worse for wear (other than some smells gone! ) Also a wvg kind of day -- wwm jacket, wvg pistachio overdye ocbd, wvg jeans, dayton boots
looking for the heavier weight that's used in workaday, or a lighter weight like the kind used in some of the ss fatigues?
additional 15% off with codeCode:SPRINGFEVER
following the measurement guide I measured to be a 31/31 which has been very accurate. Seriously, just measure and follow that measurement
I didn't know what all to expect in these jeans before purchasing. I have to say, in my first impression with them I'm happy with them! They're a very surprising weight -- not light, not heavy, not particularly stiff. The cut is also better for me than I'd have hoped. Nice job on these, @Mauro and crew. here's a shitty mirror picture as i enter this contest as a 'weekend warrior'.
without rain jacket
how have you been here for 9 years, posted 4000+ times, and still say things like that
Try a ton of things. A lot of what you wear won't feel right at first. Branch out past 'just' eg and try some of the other Nepenthes brands, Nigel Cabourn, Margret howell, STORY MFG, and any of the run of the mill denim shops in the USA (see: imogene & willie) which put out a lot of basic stuff but occasional gold.Your height isn't much of a limitation. I'm 5'5" and vary between pudgy and average. I believe @agvs is also around 5'6", so not too much taller and pulls the...