or Connect

Posts by ramdomthought

If you don't intend on wearing it over anything but a shirt, that is a not terrible size Doesn't look like you'd be able to wear that over anything except a shirt if you needed to, though
later than ss12 (due to tag, they switched to the newer simpler tag in ss13. My guess is ss13 from the fabric, but i mix everything together these days
two similar albeit different outfits [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Also worth noting if you'd still want that one that the bakers run a little longer and a little slimmer than a bedford. Also generally if something is half or fully lined it'll be slimmer than something unlined as from my experience everything is cut the same, then the lining added.I think @Cotton Dockers has that jacket and might be able to help more with specifics on the fit for this season?
Notre - Blue Chambray Gentry - 6oz Indigo Denim @occultavexillum Unfortunately I haven't seen the dk navy cotton flannel longshirt anywhere in XL this season :/
Weather finally turned, can finally wear things that aren't a tee and shorts outside which rules [[SPOILER]]
fw12 flannel robe ss16 bib hoodie ss15 tee ss11 fatigue pants vans
tags changed in ss13 (man, has it been that long already?) It looks like it's got a strike through the tag which might mean it's a sample and a fabric not used in any main collection. I'm not familiar with that fabric in anything
how'd they ship? Portuguese post (CTT) tracking is terrible until it leaves the country, after i've always been able to track it with the USPS tracker