or Connect

Posts by ramdomthought

If your SO has slightly bigger feet than mine --Light blue egxvans in a mens 4.5, women's 6, and EU36. Fit is half size to a full size large. Looking for $80ish to make the money back, shipped from portugal
context still has one for sale @runningfrog
i havea women's bedford with the extra buttons and the extra cropped body feels pretty awkward in general, not that someone shouldn't try it if they understand that it's Different than the men's version
This thread needs more pics! Not much fading, but not too heavy to wear in the summer (low/mid 90s here)
3-4 business days of processing usually, followed by 3-4 business days for shipping in my experiences with them
hah thanksthe only eg item in that fit was the shirt, and it was such a minor piece of it all that i figured it wasn't a good representation in how i wear the brandtruly appreciate the compliment, though
This conversation as a whole stinks for this thread here's a ss14 baker, ss13 striped 19thct button down, some season desert pant (with neat little pocket on the beltloop), and some yoox shoes
@thatoneguy the fabric on that jacket is unreal -- harnden? and here's me today
xpost to shill the Show us how you roll in EG thread for anyone interested who isn't already subscribed to it
unintentionally wearing something very similar to @cotton dockers ss13 navy cotton bedford workaday striped oxford ss10 olive ripstop fatigues