or Connect

Posts by NickyEyes

Anybody purchase anything from polo.com in the past three days? I placed an order on the 3rd. I dunno if its because of the holidays or what, but its still pending and when I try to search my order on their site, it says: 'Unfortunately, we could not locate an order with the information you provided. Please check to see that you have entered the correct Order Number and Billing Address ZIP Code.'
Anybody know how RRL shirts (flannels, denim, chambray shirts) fit as compared to JCrew shirts? I'm a small in JCrew.
im guessing all jeans are gone?
I just bought these Diemme felt boots a couple days ago. I wore them once for about 2 hours and then realized they were too small for me and now I'm stuck with em because they're 'worn'. Realistically, they're probably a 9.8/10, but the vibram soles are white so its easy to see that they were walked around in for a bit. Overall, its a beautiful boot with great handmade quality. I cannot wait to sell these so I can buy a pair in my proper size. $240
Sorry to bump an old thread, but whats up with Hilts-Willard? Their site has been down a bit now and the email address they have listed to contact them is erroneous.
I just bought these Diemme felt boots a couple days ago. I wore them once for about 2 hours and then realized they were too small for me and now I'm stuck with em because they're 'worn'. Realistically, they're probably a 9.8/10, but the vibram soles are white so its easy to see that they were walked around in for a bit. Overall, its a beautiful boot with great handmade quality. I cannot wait to sell these so I can buy a pair in my proper size. $240 shipped
My JCrew (Princeton, NJ) gets their tailoring done by a local tailor, who happens to be my regular tailor anyway. She's not exclusive to JCrew as she is the tailor for my local Ralph Lauren store as well. and yes, the tailoring service is only for 'basic alterations' and only for JCrew credit card members.
I had to buy the the chambray dress shirt when it dropped like two weeks ago. the cut is nice and the quality seems fine to me. i tend to only buy jcrew stuff during sales though, mainly because they happen so frequently, so its not really necessary to buy stuff at full price.
Just picked up this JCrew peacoat because I liked the color. Not sure how I feel about the fit though. It seems a bit off, but I cant put my finger on it.
but what about APC is north american?