or Connect

Posts by uninkco

^ There were images posted of the navy and that also had herringbone pattern as well. Would love to see the pics of the charcoal wool ma-1 before deciding next purchase.
Thanks for the help. Looking forward to receiving them both.
If I am around a 39-40 inch around the fullest part of my chest, should I go for the medium or large in the Indigo Polo and Tee? I'm about 6'1" and 185lbs and short of 18 inch shoulders.
^THIS
I'd go with the LWB in Cigar... It's a tough decision but you have both in Ravello so if I had to prioritize, I'd get the LWB.
SOLD - SNS HERNING BLACK MELANGE SIZE LARGE CONDITION: GENTLY USED 3X I take very good care of all my stuff so you can believe that this is in great condition. Never hung, always folded and stored. If you want to see actual pictures of the item, let me know and I'll try and post a pic asap but it's the same as the stock photo you see. $200 PayPal Gift funded by checking account or add 4%. Check my feedback. Thanks for looking.
Thanks for the input gentlemen! I didn't have a specific model in mind, just trying to look at a variety of brands and learn as much as I can. I am wanting to purchase a watch prior to my wedding and looking to spend $2k on a quality piece that will be my first "quality" watch purchase. Any other hidden gems in terms of brands that you can recommend? Damasko also looks nice as well.
Hi guys, I would really appreciate any insight you may have about MKII or Sinn. Trying to decide between the two companies and want some expert opinion between the two companies. One is US while the other is made in Germany and I know that depending on my personal taste and style, that will be the biggest deciding factor but I like both brands and feel that they both have something to offer in terms of my style. Thanks guys!
I work near Nepenthes so if you want pieces from Engineered Garments or any of the other brands they carry, just let me know. I will charge 10% of the item cost (minimum $10) and you will be responsible for actual shipping cost to your location. Insurance and method of shipment is up to you but I do have a 9-5 so USPS would be best. Contact me and we can work out the details. If there are things here in NYC that you need, I can see what I can do as well. Thanks.
Inquire about any luxury watch and I'll reply back with a quote that will probably be cheaper than what you can find it for. I'm located here in NYC but not willing to do local meet ups since I do have a 9-5 but I'll decide on a case by case basis. Thanks!