or Connect

Posts by uninkco

What parts of the jacket have water damage?
pics?
EG. Can't wait to rock this in Hawaii later this year.
EG. Can't wait to rock this in Hawaii later this year.
The charcoal ma-1 is very tempting... thanks for the pics. I have a charly special leather coming my way but thinking about rocking ma-1s, all year long by adding in the suiting wool. Thinking charcoal or perhaps olive if possible.
^ There were images posted of the navy and that also had herringbone pattern as well. Would love to see the pics of the charcoal wool ma-1 before deciding next purchase.
^THIS
I'd go with the LWB in Cigar... It's a tough decision but you have both in Ravello so if I had to prioritize, I'd get the LWB.
SOLD - SNS HERNING BLACK MELANGE SIZE LARGE CONDITION: GENTLY USED 3X I take very good care of all my stuff so you can believe that this is in great condition. Never hung, always folded and stored. If you want to see actual pictures of the item, let me know and I'll try and post a pic asap but it's the same as the stock photo you see. $200 PayPal Gift funded by checking account or add 4%. Check my feedback. Thanks for looking.
Thanks for the input gentlemen! I didn't have a specific model in mind, just trying to look at a variety of brands and learn as much as I can. I am wanting to purchase a watch prior to my wedding and looking to spend $2k on a quality piece that will be my first "quality" watch purchase. Any other hidden gems in terms of brands that you can recommend? Damasko also looks nice as well.