or Connect

Posts by uninkco

If I remember correctly, that's the supplier's fault and not Mauro's desire to keep the fabric to himself.
Checked out some of the upcoming fabric and it's the shit. The hoodies and sweats material is very interesting in a good way; loungewear at it's best. The tee fabric is so soft. Excited for the upcoming stuff. Decided on the fabric for the wedding suit. Mauro was attentive and very gentle while explaining all the options that comes with WvG MTM suiting. I did not feel violated at all.
Yupppp the indigo floral is a must.
^That's dope.
what are those sweats in the first photo RKD?
The charly special? I'm 1.5 months into the wait. Hoping to see some fit pics!
^nice. what are the details of your suit?
Going to let Mauro feel up my muscles for MTM suit for my wedding in October. Process begins in June and will try to take a lot of photos so people can see the details and service that goes into it. I will demand that he sit at the tailor and record video footage of my suit being made while Morgan Freeman narrates.
Cool, thanks for all the information so far. This is a stock 50 yes? I'm thinking I'm a 50 or 52. Can you button it up and measure the chest as flat as possible? The stock sizing states 21.7 for 50. Also what is your height and weight and chest measurement? How is the length of the jacket on you?
dah... no 1950 service boot in 9.5 But #23... that walnut cordovan boot is sweet.