or Connect

Posts by uninkco

I have a NIB pair of Alden Whiskey Shell LWB in 10 D on the Barrie last with double leather soles. The condition of the shell is perfect, HOWEVER there is 3 stitches or so that came off on the front of the eyelet tab on the inside of the left shoe where it meets the front of the vamp. This can easily be repaired at any competent cobbler. Please examine the pictures. I purchased these here on BS. Here is the original...
I have a NIB pair of Alden Whiskey Shell LWB in 10 D on the Barrie last with double leather soles. The condition of the shell is perfect, HOWEVER there is 3 stitches or so that came off on the front of the eyelet tab on the inside of the left shoe where it meets the front of the vamp. This can easily be repaired at any competent cobbler. Please examine the pictures. I purchased these here on BS. Here is the original...
Would like a navy one. Put me on the list
what is the chest measurement? thanks
chest and waist measurement? thanks
whats the chest and waist measurement?
^ I think even the originals are made in Vietnam?
WOW
Does anyone that have experience with a large or x-large in the Down Parka tell me the chest measurement? I am about a 42.5 inch chest and was wondering what size I would be before I purchase an x-large. Also, I am about a 34 inch waist and was wondering if this jacket at large or x-large would look too big around the waist.
My apologies for the spam but anyone have a Gitman Vintage medium olive overdye that want to trade for a large olive overdye with darts that were done by a tailor? PM me.