or Connect

Posts by uninkco

whats the chest and waist measurement?
^ I think even the originals are made in Vietnam?
WOW
Does anyone that have experience with a large or x-large in the Down Parka tell me the chest measurement? I am about a 42.5 inch chest and was wondering what size I would be before I purchase an x-large. Also, I am about a 34 inch waist and was wondering if this jacket at large or x-large would look too big around the waist.
My apologies for the spam but anyone have a Gitman Vintage medium olive overdye that want to trade for a large olive overdye with darts that were done by a tailor? PM me.
My apologies for the spam but anyone have a medium olive overdye that want to trade for a large olive overdye with darts that were done by a tailor? PM me.
^ yup thats the one. looking forward to it
^ really liking that color/pattern on the middle one on the second pic.
Hello, thinking of purchasing a pair of Park Ave or Fifth Ave but am not sure about the lasts AE uses. I wear 10 in the Alden Barrie last with a little bit of room to spare and was wondering if I need a 10.5 in the Park Ave? I am true to size 10.4 on the brannock between D and E widths but am comfortable with a D width.
Will definitely make a stop there. Tenue de Nimes is also another stop I will be making...