or Connect

Posts by uninkco

^ thanks for putting this together. been meaning to try this cap out... hopefully my head is big enough to pull this off. let us know once you receive it. looking forward to getting my navy.
Gently used pair of Allen Edmonds Coporate Casuals cap toe oxfords in 11 D with Vibram Gumlite sole. Please review all pictures. Thanks for looking! $50 PayPal gift or add 4% to the total. Includes shipping with tracking number.
My apologies for the spam but I have a pair of NIB Whiskey LWB in size 10 D on the barrie. It has some minor stitching issues on the eyelet tab on one of the shoes. Pictures are posted on the listing. I purchased them here on B&S and would like to get my money back so I can buy CHRK33's Ravello Cap Toes. If anyone is interested, PM me! http://www.styleforum.net/t/269439/alden-whiskey-long-wing-10d-shell-cordovan#post_4871560
I have a NIB pair of Alden Whiskey Shell LWB in 10 D on the Barrie last with double leather soles. The condition of the shell is perfect, HOWEVER there is 3 stitches or so that came off on the front of the eyelet tab on the inside of the left shoe where it meets the front of the vamp. This can easily be repaired at any competent cobbler. Please examine the pictures. I purchased these here on BS. Here is the original...
I have a NIB pair of Alden Whiskey Shell LWB in 10 D on the Barrie last with double leather soles. The condition of the shell is perfect, HOWEVER there is 3 stitches or so that came off on the front of the eyelet tab on the inside of the left shoe where it meets the front of the vamp. This can easily be repaired at any competent cobbler. Please examine the pictures. I purchased these here on BS. Here is the original...
Would like a navy one. Put me on the list
what is the chest measurement? thanks
chest and waist measurement? thanks
whats the chest and waist measurement?
^ I think even the originals are made in Vietnam?