or Connect

Posts by uninkco

^yeah, for some it just doesn't work out. the back looks pillowy or the bottom flares out a bit... if you can size down to a small, i'd try something else...
^ what size? you can add darts to it no? take it to a tailor to see what your options are.
vinouspleasure, it all depends on the fit you want and your style... determine what you are actually looking for in terms of style and fit, weight and then we'd be able to provide suggestions that are more geared to your expections
Agreed. Definitely have to take the time to go out and check some brands to see what suits you best and what you actually prefer. For jeans, I personally prefer button down collars with a slightly rounded bottom. A point collar, especially untucked with jeans, looks sloppy in my opinion.If you have some cash to spend, Epaulet, Gitman Vintage, BoO, Wolf v Goat are excellent choices, but I also have staple button downs from Jcrew and even Gap in the rotation. Uniqlo is not a...
They do stretch a bit...
^ take a quick nap, you need to be alert to catch all the details Glad to have found this thread to share my love for the greatest show ever created...
?? It sounds like you haven't been properly lifting weights...
layer x layer
6 this morning... ate a banana right before heading out.