or Connect

Posts by uninkco

Wings + Horns. Mountain Parka. Ultra-functional and super stylish, this season's parka is done in heavy weight cotton twill and finished with four front buttoned-flap patch pockets with two handwarmer pockets resting on top of the bottom pockets. Internal drawstring lets you adjust the fit while raglan sleeves make it easy to wear over other layers. Herringbone Riri double-zipped front with white leather zipper pull, storm placket, and brogue buttons throughout. Finished...
Wore a custom wvg suit for my wedding last week. Will post some pics soon. Great service throughout the entire process. All the details were superb.
Hoodies and sweats please.
Riga + Villian ordered in L. 6'1", 42" chest, 187 lbs. Thanks for the SF discount.
Damn, I regret not shipping it Priority now. Let me know what we should do if you don't get it by Monday. I'll be on the lookout for it in case it got returned back to me.
I needs them tees!
J CREW KHAKIS Size 33 Actual measurements: Waist aligned - 17.25 in Inseam - 31.5 in Thigh at crotch - 12.25 in Leg opening/hem - 8.25 Navy $25 Khaki $25 Dark Gray $25 Paypal only. No international shipping. Worn about 2-3x each. Lost some weight and these are now too big. Needs a wash/press and will be ready to go. No rips or tears. Some minor dust and very light dirt marks around the cuff but a wash will get that right out.
I need that daypack in my life.
Pics? Measurements?
^ this. Where my contest shirt at mauro???