or Connect

Posts by uninkco

Looking for this gray coat from W&H or something similar in gray. Any recommendations?
[[SPOILER]] Looks dope.
Windbreaker and Harrington. Can't wait to see the details. The hoodies also look on point. You right RKD, W&H/RC going to have to take a backseat.
Posted. Thanks
100% AUTHENTIC Stussy Wild Hawaii Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt Worn once. Ask any questions. PayPal Thanks
^just cold wash and hang dry. you might notice a tiny bit of shrink but it all goes back to normal once you wear it again.
STUDIO D'ARTISAN HEAVY THERMAL HENLEY - GREY - XL Just received these from B&S and does not quite fit the way I want it to. Link to the original listing below: http://www.styleforum.net/t/327652/fs-studio-dartisan-heavy-thermal-henley-grey-xl PayPal only
WINGS AND HORNS QUILTED JACKET NAVY LARGE $170 PayPal Gift I will ship promptly with tracking via Priority Mail. Will only ship to US or Canada Purchased here on B&S and was used only twice by me. 9/10 condition Great W&H piece, wish I could fit it into my rotation but don't have much time to wear this casual jacket due to work. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.25 Chest: 23 (fits slightly small due to the thickness of the down) Back Length: 30.25 Front Length: 28 Sleeve:...
fucking idiots on SF and the planet earth... thought i'd throw that in there.
Indigo Herringbone Chambray AD L I'm not sorry for the bathroom pics. Mauro, I think I can go with the BD now that I've lost a bit a weight. Is this particular shirt cut a bit fuller? Feels a bit more roomier than my other AD Ls but it might be because I haven't washed this shirt yet. Thanks for the BBQ, we got to do it again soon.