or Connect

Posts by uninkco

RED WING 6 INCH MOC HERITAGE CLASSIC BOOTS 8138 10.5 made in usa Model 8138 Size 10.5 D Worn 5x and put away. I have too many shoes in rotation and I lost some weight so these boots are bit too big for me. Obenauf LP applied before first wear. Great looking boot, made here in the USA. I wear 11 in Nike and 10 D on the Alden Barrie last if that helps. Retail is $240 and that is what I purchased it for. Leather in like new condition. I take very good care of all my...
UNIS Gio Skinny - Walnut Size 33 Purchased during sale but a bit too tight for me. Brand new with original tags. If you are looking at this, then you know about the quality of UNIS. All images were taken from the UNIS site. Check the link: http://unisnewyork.com/products/gio-skinny-walnut
With our forces combined, we will still only be half of RKD, now officially known as RKL.
What is your chest size? Thanks
^ You will not be disappointed. All quality pieces at an unbeatable price point imo. Haven't had a chance to properly wear the pieces Mauro. Will post pics as soon as I get a chance to take some proper pics and do these things justice. Quality is RIDICULOUS. The wool sweater is butter soft. Herringbone Chambray is probably the best button down I own. All the overdyes, as discussed earlier, don't look nearly as good on the webstore. Waiting for more Sp13 pieces to...
Mauro, if you find that you have some XXLs in the button henleys... HOLLER (via PM only to me)
Anyone got XXL button henley in the charcoal and or navy they want to swap for an XL?
HAHA, I'm a skinny bitch now Mauro. I can model for you.
2 - Waffle Henleys 3 - AD Shirts 1 - Waffle crew sweater Appreciate the discounts Mauro. Will post fit pics once I receive them. Keep up the good work and Happy Thanksgiving.
Ignore my previous comment. Saw the drop downs as I scrolled down.