or Connect

Posts by uninkco

Gitman Brothers Vintage. Stripe Linen Chambray. Linen and stripes meet in a winning combination of two of our favorite springtime details. Slubby linen fabric is woven into a faded blue and brown stripe for a great, understated look. Whether you prefer your linen crinkled and worn or ironed and crisp, there's really no wrong way to wear a shirt this nice. Classic Gitman details include single needle tailoring, button-down collar, single breast pocket on the left, locker...
^ Washed mine once and any shrinkage was negligible. I hung dry though...
You can find them Need Supply I believe. I have a pair of Chup and a few pairs of Anonymous Ism and they are great, especially in the winter.
Copped the Yuketen Moc. Fantastic deal.
^nice. I would've bought that for sure.
damn, the hunting jacket in indigo still available in the fire sale???
Nice. The wool is killer. With the weather in the 10s here in NYC, this piece is definitely coming in handy.The boots are alden cigar caps on the grant last.
Couldn't get a bathroom shot in today and the lack of sun by the time I get home blah blah... Kickass Blue Heather Grey Wool Waffle Crew
The knits look good! The harrington still jumps out as my favorite from the pictures. The colors look really good Mauro.
Looking for this gray coat from W&H or something similar in gray. Any recommendations?