or Connect

Posts by uninkco

Couldn't get a bathroom shot in today and the lack of sun by the time I get home blah blah... Kickass Blue Heather Grey Wool Waffle Crew
The knits look good! The harrington still jumps out as my favorite from the pictures. The colors look really good Mauro.
Looking for this gray coat from W&H or something similar in gray. Any recommendations?
[[SPOILER]] Looks dope.
Windbreaker and Harrington. Can't wait to see the details. The hoodies also look on point. You right RKD, W&H/RC going to have to take a backseat.
Posted. Thanks
100% AUTHENTIC Stussy Wild Hawaii Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt Worn once. Ask any questions. PayPal Thanks
^just cold wash and hang dry. you might notice a tiny bit of shrink but it all goes back to normal once you wear it again.
STUDIO D'ARTISAN HEAVY THERMAL HENLEY - GREY - XL Just received these from B&S and does not quite fit the way I want it to. Link to the original listing below: http://www.styleforum.net/t/327652/fs-studio-dartisan-heavy-thermal-henley-grey-xl PayPal only
WINGS AND HORNS QUILTED JACKET NAVY LARGE $170 PayPal Gift I will ship promptly with tracking via Priority Mail. Will only ship to US or Canada Purchased here on B&S and was used only twice by me. 9/10 condition Great W&H piece, wish I could fit it into my rotation but don't have much time to wear this casual jacket due to work. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.25 Chest: 23 (fits slightly small due to the thickness of the down) Back Length: 30.25 Front Length: 28 Sleeve:...