or Connect

Posts by uninkco

10.5 should fit you fine
Are the 43s still for sale?
Brand new, received as gift but have too many bags so parting ways with this at a great price. Protect your laptop in this large briefcase made with our nearly indestructible Rugged Twill. Inside are four roomy full-length sections. One is the perfect size for a laptop computer. More pockets hold a battery pack, diskettes, calculator, business cards, pens, pencils and notebooks. Narrow pockets on both ends, full-length outer pockets on both sides and adjustable, removable...
New in Box Generic Man Sportman High top sneaker White Size: 10.5US or 43.5EU Patent leather with supple leather paneling around ankle collar and lace panels. Eyelet vamp Cotton lacing Round toe Full leather lining Brand: Generic Man Origin: Portugal PayPal Only + Price includes domestic US shipping with tracking. No international shipping. All sales final.
My entry: Custom WvG Super 130s. Got married in it and Mauro was on point with the entire process. Great experience overall and very happy with the purchase.
Ervell sample sale was lackluster. A pregnant girl was working door security straight mean muggin.
Overall what are your impression? Decent quality? Worth the price?
^I've worn the Isaora pants and shell jacket this entire season to snowboard (about 7 trips) and it is still in excellent shape so far.
Sizing question: If I measure a 34.5 where I want my pants to sit, what size would you recommend for the Cast in Coated Drake? 33 or 34?
Purchased brand new for $350 but unfortunately a bit too small for my liking. I am normally a 11 or 10.5E US. Please PM any questions you might have. PayPal Gift preferred. Will ship with tracking.