or Connect

Posts by uninkco

Searched the thread but no answer: Anyone in the US order from Frans Boone? Duties?
Guys, here are my measurements. Thinking about getting the suiting wool ma-1 and plan to wear a thermal or a light sweater underneath at most. Charly recommended a 52 but wanted to get additional feedback from owners of the suiting wool. Don't want a super fitted look with this and would like to achieve the same type of fit as Drew's from the toj-gallery. Shoulder 18 Chest 41 Midsection 33 Waist 34.5 Length 22.5 Sleeve 25.25 Bicep 16 Height 6'1" Weight 193
Copped the black and green to try out. Thanks for the heads up.
It's just light blue, only the olive is overdye. Darts are used to slim down a shirt. You can easily find a formal definition online. Thanks for looking.
$80 EACH. Both are size Large Gitman Vintage oxfords. I wore each shirt one time. No joke. I got darts put on both shirts to slim it down around the stomach by a professional tailor in NYC. You can easily get the darts removed and the stitching will be unnoticeable after you get it pressed. Perfect condition. Shoot me a PM with any questions. No refunds.
You would def need to layer for that kind of temp. This doesnt have much insulation so I advise this as a layering piece. Shirt, sweater and then the jacket. Its brand new so I have not actually worn it for NYC winter.
Wings + Horns. Mountain Parka. Ultra-functional and super stylish, this season's parka is done in heavy weight cotton twill and finished with four front buttoned-flap patch pockets with two handwarmer pockets resting on top of the bottom pockets. Internal drawstring lets you adjust the fit while raglan sleeves make it easy to wear over other layers. Herringbone Riri double-zipped front with white leather zipper pull, storm placket, and brogue buttons throughout. Finished...
Wore a custom wvg suit for my wedding last week. Will post some pics soon. Great service throughout the entire process. All the details were superb.
Hoodies and sweats please.
Riga + Villian ordered in L. 6'1", 42" chest, 187 lbs. Thanks for the SF discount.