or Connect

Posts by uninkco

Epaulet Rivet Canvas Gunmetal Size 34 Bought these a few seasons back and never wore them. I've gained too much weight and I have no chance of fitting in these anymore. These are the older button fly models which had more of the seams taped and not chain-stitched. In new/perfect condition. I have Desert duck and Navy, all button fly, available for sale in size 34. Please ask all questions prior to purchase. I will only ship within the US to confirmed paypal addresses...
Epaulet Rivet Canvas Navy Size 34 Bought these a few seasons back and never wore them. I've gained too much weight and I have no chance of fitting in these anymore. These are the older button fly models which had more of the seams taped and not chain-stitched. In new/perfect condition. I have Gunmetal and Desert duck, all button fly, available for sale in size 34. Please ask all questions prior to purchase. I will only ship within the US to confirmed paypal addresses...
Epaulet Rivet Duck Canvas Desert Size 34 Bought these a few seasons back and never wore them. I've gained too much weight and I have no chance of fitting in these anymore. These are the older button fly models which had more of the seams taped and not chain-stitched. In new/perfect condition. I have Gunmetal and Navy, all button fly, available for sale in size 34. Please ask all questions prior to purchase. I will only ship within the US to confirmed paypal addresses...
Used gently 3x. In near perfect condition. Only some dirt on the bottom of the sole and minor indigo rub on the collar of the shoe are the only signs of use. I will only ship within the United States to confirmed PayPal shipping addresses only. Please ask all questions prior to purchase. All sales are final / No exchanges. Thanks for looking.
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS JOHN ELLIOTT MERCER TEE SIZE LARGE CHARCOAL (BLACK & GREY ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE - SEND PM) Large sold out on JE store. No international shipping. All sales are final so please ask all questions prior to sending payment. Thanks and check out my other stuff.
ENGINEERED GARMENTS HULA GIRL POPOVER SHIRT COLOR: TURQUOISE SIZE: LARGE Worn 1x, washed and stored away. This was the Nepenthes and Japan exclusive colorway from 2013. I believe I purchased them for nearly $200. These hold some sentimental value so I am pretty firm on price. The first photo is directly from Nepenthes and does not include tag. I might possibly have it somewhere lying around but can't promise anything. Ask all questions prior to purchase as all sales are...
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS JOHN ELLIOTT MERCER TEE SIZE LARGE BLACK (GREY & CHARCOAL ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE - SEND PM) Bought these a month ago but I would prefer to size up so I am letting these go with a small discount. No international shipping. All sales are final so please ask all questions prior to sending payment. Thanks and check out my other stuff.
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS JOHN ELLIOTT MERCER TEE SIZE LARGE GREY (BLACK & CHARCOAL ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE - SEND PM) Bought these a month ago but I would prefer to size up so I am letting these go with a small discount. No international shipping. All sales are final so please ask all questions prior to sending payment. Thanks and check out my other stuff.
ORIGINAL GERMAN ARMY TRAINERS GATS SIZE 285 = 10.5 = 44 Used about 6-8x. Shows light signs of usage. I'm an 11 in Nikes, 44/43 in Common Projects and take a 44 in MMM sneakers and these fit comfortably. I am a D/E width. $60 OBO shipped to U.S. only.
Isaora CS is top notch. Had an issue with a pair of pants and they sent a replacement the next day. I've been buying up a lot of their pieces the last year or so and they've held up well.