or Connect

Posts by uninkco

Anyone know where I can still find a pair of the flax Air Force size 11? Outside of eBay
Brand New w Tags BLK DNM MOTO JACKET 5 Large Shoulder: 18 Chest: 22 Sleeve (from pit): 19.25 Length (from top of shoulder near collar down): 27
The only piece I thought was worth the money was the jacket. The price point is a bit steep imo for the quality of the rest but it is a good looking collab overall.
My ma1 is veiny not grainy.
Looking for the gray low or mid for even 10 off. Anyone know of a spot that I might have overlooked?
INDIGO FARM x GARBSTORE TYPE 1 JACKET L NWOT Spread collar Banded hem with button closure Chest pockets with button closure Lower side pockets Front button closure Adjustable button tabs at waist Banded hem Unlined with interior pockets NWOT. Never worn. Brand New. Size Large. Shipping to US 48 states. Paypal only.
Check Gilt. I picked up Orlebar and Onia there for cheap.
More of the same bullshit huh? Glad Drew is closing shop. I'm sure many of the people complaining will be crying once they receive their jacket and realize they can't order another one or find a comparable at a reasonable price.