or Connect

Posts by Mr SHIFTY

Filson 48 hour duffle in Otter Green. Bag is brand new and used once to try it out. Traveled and missed out on the return deadline. In the end, this particular model is too much bag for me. Will post pictures tomorrow during the day. Price: $395
Recently purchased a Traditional Rainwear trench. Brand new and never worn. My loss is your gain. Since the coat is 100% brand new, I will let it go for $400 USD shipped CONUS. International please pm me. Trench: Original Size: 36, no alterations Removable liner (excuse my feet )
thank youthank you for the shoutout!
Vagabond Traveler 14" Medium CEO briefcase in Reddish Brown Used for about a year Leather is in good shape never abused would rather let it go than sit in my closet $150 OBO shipped CONUS (international please message)
can anyone comment on the fit of the skinnys? pics? thanks
ugh i hate threads like this...now i have to buy one. i'm stuck between the fat herbie and tony the ant. anyone have pics comparing the 2 or for size reference? i feel like the fat herbie might be a little too big for me thanks!
SuitSupply Washington Suit Grey Herringbone Size 36 Suit - unaltered Pants: hemmed for a 32 length (slight break) Only worn once for a wedding. Never dry cleaned. If you need additional pictures please pm me
bump for a lower price
Gustin Italian Greenline size 33. hemmed: 32 brand new, never worn. Bought them back in December and never got around to wearing it. I got it hemmed last week and didn't like how they fit. $85 shipped $80 shipped