or Connect

Posts by Mr SHIFTY

ugh i hate threads like this...now i have to buy one. i'm stuck between the fat herbie and tony the ant. anyone have pics comparing the 2 or for size reference? i feel like the fat herbie might be a little too big for me thanks!
SuitSupply Washington Suit Grey Herringbone Size 36 Suit - unaltered Pants: hemmed for a 32 length (slight break) Only worn once for a wedding. Never dry cleaned. If you need additional pictures please pm me
bump for a lower price
Gustin Italian Greenline size 33. hemmed: 32 brand new, never worn. Bought them back in December and never got around to wearing it. I got it hemmed last week and didn't like how they fit. $85 shipped $80 shipped
i feel you, i went to the soho store as well on tues and they had a very limited selection of 36 washingtons. ended up ordering a navy washington herringbone and when i went to pick it up saturday they sent me a napoli cut instead. didnt feel like waiting a few more days since i have a wedding sunday and got the grey herringbone in store. no alterations on the jacket, fit perfectly. only alteration were the pants. blessing in disguise? i think so