or Connect

Posts by Samovar McGee

Put some athletic/medical tape over the nail when you wear these shoes sockless. Either that, or as per patrickBOOTH's suggestion, no show socks.
Those are on the lower end of 'okay'. I think that you'll find the quality is severely lacking. For the sake of economy, these are probably right up your alley: Clarks Desert Boots in 'beeswax':
Mircea Eliade had drape before our species even knew what drape was. It was practically an archetype for him.
A talking crystal skull. It instilled in me the sartorial wisdom of the centuries; once it bit the hand that fed it (namely, mine) that was it for me, I was done for.
Quote: Originally Posted by Schwazer Is there a politician who dresses well? lol...
Of course it is.
Mircea Eliade is one of my heroes. As quoted from Wikipedia: Quote: Mircea Eliade (Romanian pronunciation: [ˈmirt͡ʃe̯a eliˈade]; March 13 [O.S. February 28] 1907 - April 22, 1986) was a Romanian historian of religion, fiction writer, philosopher, and professor at the University of Chicago. He was a leading interpreter of religious experience, who established paradigms in religious studies that persist to this day. His theory that hierophanies form the basis...
Maybe I have weird, indestructable woolen flannels, but mine have almost held a state of permacrease. Meanwhile, if I wear my fine woolen pants in the rain, I can kiss that crease goodbye.
One time, as I was about to edit one of my posts, I came to realize that it had already been edited by Vox.
I am a prosthetic employee, and I owe my livelihood to this forum. Thanks for all the shoe advice!!!