or Connect

Posts by Samovar McGee

Ridiculous.
I default to Sumatran beans, though Latin American will frequently surprise me. This is going to fly in everyone's face, but years back I would frequent (and love) the Cafe' Juan Valdez in Times Square.
Those are awesome.
I thought about launching an investigation into my own local bathroom offender, but I immediately figured out who was behind all those sanitary wipes; there's a jar of them right across from his cubicle. It would not have been a detective saga as epic as this one.
Same here. But there was that one time, after eating too much gelato, in Castelldefels, Spain......but, getting back to the point, I think it can be mostly traced to poor diet and a lack of consideration.
Everyone thinks they're too good to clean up after themselves; that's part of the problem. It's like the internet; everyone is vaguely anonymous, so they leave their disgraceful mark on the world with little chance of impunity. edit: Also, they eat too many cheeseburgers.
My bathrooms are truly horrible. In the south-facing bathroom, there was a long graffiti exchange that they recently painted over. The first stall always has purell wipes on the toilet paper dispenser. Someone always TPs the hinge so people can't look in. The north-facing bathroom is even worse. Two of the faucets don't work, and I think elephants go to dump there.
Just don't go down to the 7th, I have a feeling you won't like what you'll find.
Sometimes I feel like it's been that long since I've eaten a cheeseburger. Also, we don't use unhygenic toilet paper at my workplace anymore. We recently upgraded to the three seashells.
I own a shearling coat; the pockets are stitched all around. Perhaps it varies by maker.