or Connect

Posts by hpreston

Grrrr, that's my size, but can't do it now, please someone kop!
+1
Quick story about how awesome Jamison is. I was poking around his websight Friday night (21 December) and came across a sweater I had been eyeing. I put in in my basket, and decided to try a pair of the lambswool American cut trousers out too, so I put them in the shopping cart as well. I mulled a while, and decided to go for it, and placed my order. Jamison was in his shop wrapping things up for the holiday, so amazingly I received an e-mail from him about ten minutes...
I would be interested in a pair of those, if it makes any difference.
I would not have waited as long as it took to post.
Watch an episode or two of Boardwalk Empire. Pick a fit from the show that includes some elements you already own, then do a little shopping for remaining elements. One easy way to make a modern fit look at least a little 30's is to wear classics, navy or gray suit, solid blue shirt, etc. and throw on a good quality hat.
Love this look.Knit tie is black or midnight blue?
Not under $300, but Drakes, and reversable silk and cashmere:http://www.drakes-london.com/scarves/cashmere-silk-reversibles
Gents, I need some advice, and didn't think it worth it's own thread. I am going to be making a tie order with Sam Hober, three or four ties. Here are the ties I currently wear often; burgundy grenadine, chocolate brown grenadine, blue cashmere, navy knit, green madder paisley madder, a solid blue from hickey freeman, and blue with white dots. Here is what I was thinking of ordering; navy grenadine, Forest Green Grenadine, Green macclesfield patterned Wool, burgundy...
Numbers one through four please!