or Connect

Posts by hpreston

For sale are a pair of barely worn Allen Edmonds Dark Brown Burnished Calf Strand shoes in 8.5D. These were bought new by me, and worn only a handful of times, kept on shoe trees (not included in sale) and in shoe bags (included in sale) These are a wardrobe staple, dark brown shoe with perforated captoe and attractive broguing on the toe, will compliment suits, sport coat and dress trousers, khakis, cords, or jeans. Retail is $345, Asking $200 (paypaled and shipped to...
These are in great condition, bought new by me and worn only a handful of times, kept in dust bags with shoe trees (included in sale) Comes complete in original box with dark blue Ralph Lauren shoe bags, and shoe trees There is a small scratch on the toe of the right shoe, it is difficult to capture in a pic. Retail is $850 Selling for $500 shipped and paypalled in the USA. USA buyer preferred. Will ship internationally, but buyer pays international shipping
These are in great condition, bought new by me and worn only a handful of times, kept in dust bags with shoe trees (included in sale) Comes complete in original box with dark blue Ralph Lauren shoe bags, and shoe trees There is a small scratch on the toe of the right shoe, it is difficult to capture in a pic. Retail is $850 Selling for $500 shipped and paypalled in the USA. USA buyer preferred. Will ship internationally, but buyer pays international shipping
Alden 990 Shell Cordovan Color 8 Plain Toe Blucher 8 D Barrie Last These are in great condition, worn only a handful of times, and kept in dust bags with shoe trees (not included) Comes complete in original box with shoe bags, original plastic bags, and cordovan brochure. Retail is $645 Selling for $495 shipped and paypalled in the USA. USA buyer preferred. Will ship internationally, but buyer pays international shipping
Alden 990 Shell Cordovan Color 8 Plain Toe Blucher 8 D Barrie Last These are in great condition, worn only a handful of times, and kept in dust bags with shoe trees (not included) Comes complete in original box with shoe bags, original plastic bags, and cordovan brochure. Retail is $645 Selling for $495 shipped and paypalled in the USA. USA buyer preferred. Will ship internationally, but buyer pays international shipping
Men's belts should be worn with the free end pointing to the left, women's belts to the right. The line between shirt, belt buckle, fly is a gig line.John Doe beat me to it. Didn't read far enough.
I have a couple of episodes on the DVR, I will dfinitely watch at least one episode just for the costuming.
For those in the Baltimore area, Samuel Parker on Falls Road has all winter merch between %30 and %40 off. He has cashmere from Hawick, Polo and Pringles. Suits and sport coats from Polo (Blue lable), Hickey Freeman, and Samuelsohn plus pocket squares and ties from Drakes. I picked up a Hawick cashmere sweater (%30 off) and Drakes madder tie (%40 off)
I recommend the following threads: http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread/0_100 Amd http://www.styleforum.net/t/228153/the-official-shoe-care-thread-tutorials-photos-etc/0_100 The bottom line is to treat them like boots, wear them. Yes, shoe trees are a must (IMHO) for all shoes and boots. Wear them in the rain and slush. If they get wet, be sure to dry them properly. Use some sort of conditioner every once in a while, no need to polish them...
Grrrr, that's my size, but can't do it now, please someone kop!