or Connect

Posts by hpreston

Nearly new Alden 403 brown chrome excel Indy boots, worn three times. Trubalance last size 8D. Purchased brand new from North River Outfitters this year. Kept on shoe trees (not included in sale) and in Alden boot bags (included) Price includes: original box, Alden boot bags, and shipping within CONUS, I am happy to negotiate shipping anywhere.
Barely worn Alden #8 shell Cordovan Long Wing Blucher Kept on shoe trees (not included in this sale) and in shoe bags (included) Original box and Alden bags included. Asking price includes shipping to continental US, non-continental US shipping can be negotiated
Barely worn Alden #8 shell Cordovan Long Wing Blucher Kept on shoe trees (not included in this sale) and in shoe bags (included) Original box and Alden bags included. Asking price includes shipping to continental US, non-continental US shipping can be negotiated.
I just received my first pair of Gustin jeans, and wanted to share my experiences. I do not have a lot of experience with selvedge jeans. I have one pair of Levi's 501 and APC new standards. I ordered the #53 Thirteener, in June. I opted for size 36, based on measurements I took off of the Levi's and APCs. (Levi's are tagged 34, and APC tagged 35) Shipping was scheduled "sometime in August" I received shipping notification this past Tuesday, August 27, USPS Priority...
I find that using a double four in hand gives a decent knot on my Drakes madder ties, I also use a DFIH for Drakes tussah silk ties. Traditional FIH knot for the Madder and Tussah gives a very small/skinny knot, DFIH gives it a bit more heft.
Unless it's a black knit tie, which is a great look with a navy suit. Between the two the OP is asking about...purple.
pazzion, what is the fabric of this tie? It is gorgeous.
Hello Jesse, can you post more pictures of your squares liek this on your Etsy shop? I am tempted by some of them, but would much prefer to see the whole square.
These are excellent!Thank you very much.
Vacation last week, so I've been out of the loop for a bit (does Alden make beach sandals?)This!And today, new OTC argyles (cotton for the summer) and Snuff Suede