or Connect

Posts by hpreston

I have the navy cash black warp, and yes it is a pretty dense fabric. I got mine in three fold with ultra light lining and it came out great, and not too think. I love it with an OCBD and tweed.
I'll second (or third or fourth) a thanks to AC for setting this up. Despite the rebelious shirt studs, and the vaseline that may or may not have been there for reasons we wont speak of, it was a great night with great company, nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you all again soon.
:-)Excellent!
I'm looking forward to it. No Black-Tie for me. Maybe a stoopid question, other than Stich (who I will recognize from his pics) who should I be looking for?
The parking question is a good one, I hope a "local" will chime in.
Very nice, I'm looking at something similar from Gustin, this fit might convince me to take the plunge.
This is a great look (although I agree with CD about walking in the mudd with those nice C&J's)What model is the Barbour coat? It is a great length, and the four pockets give it a pseudo military look.This is really great. Curious, who makes the pants, and what type of fabric/weight are they? They look lightweight in the pics, but you're wearing a sweater, so my eyes could be deceiving me.
I have the grossa in Burgundy. It does have a brownish hint to it, but not too much. I also have the bitter chocolate, and next to each other, it is very clear which is brown, and which is burgundy.I am thinking about getting the "Dark Red" http://www.samhober.com/grenadine-grossa-solid-silk-ties/dark-red-grenadine-silk-tie-2.html Then again, I also have the navy grossa and want both the midnight and slate blue...
One of the funniest things I have read today.
I just got my first Barbour, (Beaufort) for Christmas, so I am by no means a Barbour expert. Before I got the jacket I tried on several sizes, I am usually a 42R in suits/sport coats. I tried on the 40, 42, and 44. I wanted to be able to wear the Beaufort over just a shirt, for fall, but also to layer over a sweater or sport coat in winter.I went with the 42, the 44 was simply too big, and the 40 was just right for wearing with a shirt, but wasnt really suited to wear...