or Connect

Posts by hpreston

Thanks gents for the replies. Now I'm even more disappointed I didn't jump on the blue linen in my size before it sold. Maybe next year.
There were some great deals to be had on the Sports Coats, most are gone now.... I didn't jump fast enough.Hope yours fits when it arrives.Regarding the manufacturer, I thought I had read somewhere that Drakes Sports Coats were made by Ring Jacket not Caruso, I could very well be wrong. Does anyone know for sure?
This is great.Who makes the rest of the fit? (shirt and Trousers?)
Online Sale starts today....
Gents, Just a heads up to those in the DC/ Baltimore area: Michael Hill (Drakes Creative Director) is coming to Baltimore for a bespoke tie event Date/Time: July 16th 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Location: Samuel Parker Clothier 86 Village Square, Baltimore, MD 21210 Please note, I have no affiliation with Samuel Parker or Drakes, I just shop there.
Can I get some details on the J Press grey herringbone sport coat?
Thanks for the links.They are gorgeous, and I am sure they sound sweet.
Deets on the speaker behind you in the first pic please.
You can request to be added to the irregulars e-mail list anytime.If there is a recent list, they may send you that one when you sign up, otherwise, you will receive the next e-mail that goes out.
Barely worn, navy Baracuta G4 Harington jacket Made in the UK. Tartan lining, buttons at neck and cuffs, side adjusters. Full disclosure, the buttons that close the flap pockets are cracked, easily replaced, see pictures USPS shipping included to the US, Will discuss shipping elsewhere at cost. Full description from Baracuta here. http://us.baracuta.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-WPBAWO-US-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=BRCPS0002BCNY1309&start=4&cgid=br_G4