or Connect

Posts by regity

Did yours eventually arrived? I ordered 2 MTO back in Sept 12. They made them in the wrong size and sent one in a totally wrong color and buckle. Has been promised with the right replacement since Jan 13. Moving forward to 23 Mar 2013, still nothing, just frustration. Unfortunately for me, I paid in full.
Bought a pair of casual shoes with distressed look, but could not make out what the upper is made of. Anyone know what material is this and how to care for it? Wax/Polish? Oil?
Hi all, Looking for a pair of Sutor chukka that look just like the below in size 41/US8. PM me if you have one or can source for one. Thanks!
Hi all, Looking for a pair of plain toe blucher shells in US 7.5 size. PM me if you have a pair to let go. Thanks! Regit
Just received a pair of Alden cap toe medallion in shell from California Dreamer. They are much better than expected. Greg has been great in his communication, and best of all, he shipped Express! Highly recommended seller!!!
Hi folks, Looking for 7.5D RL Dalton/Marlow in plain toe or wingtip in good condition. If you got yours in the recent sale or have a pair that is too big/small for you, just PM me! Cheers. -R
Absolutely gorgeous! Love the Emsley and it is in my size!!! Decision, decision...
Quote: Originally Posted by mainy 5. florsheim royal imperial black shell cordovan plain toe 7.5d Does this fit true-to-size?