or Connect

Posts by ki113r-7ofu

It has held up much better then I was expecting when i got it. I haven't handled any nicer jackets with that sort of (washed?) leather so I can't really compare but it feels pretty thin and the stitching is so-so. The fit is nice and slim though which is primarily why i got it.Thanks man!
Blackscissors jacketTarget+NM R&B CardiganDrifter v-neckUniqlo oxfordDiorMOMA
Thanks guys. I had seen some SS fits with layered sweaters and I was trying to go for that look but it didn't come out quite right. The v-neck is actually a very thin long sleeve tee. I'll try it without one of the knits next time.
[[SPOILER]]
I accept paypal. Prices include shipping within the US. If you want me to ship international just pm me and I'll give you a price. All items are shipped USPS Priority. This is a pair of John Varvatos Renwick zip ankle boots in the Ghurka color. The are BNIB and will ship with the original box and shoe bag included. Very nice boots, made in Italy, but unfortunately not my size.
I accept paypal. Prices include shipping within the US. If you want me to ship international just pm me and I'll give you a price. All items are shipped USPS Priority. A.P.C Petit Standard Corduroy Size: 27 Color: Red Condition: NWT Price: $150 Measurements: Waist: 15” Inseam: 34” Hem: 6.5” A.P.C Petit Standard Corduroy Size: 28 Color: Red Condition: NWT Price: $150 Measurements: Waist: 15.5” Inseam: 34” Hem: 6.75” A.P.C Petit Standard Corduroy Size: 27 Color:...
I accept paypal. Prices include shipping within the US. If you want me to ship international just pm me and I'll give you a price. All items are shipped USPS Priority. A.P.C Petit Standard Corduroy Size: 27 Color: Red Condition: NWT Price: $145 $115 Measurements: Waist: 15” Inseam: 34” Hem: 6.5” A.P.C Petit Standard Trousers Size: 27 Color: Orange Condition: NWT Price: $145 $100 Measurements: Waist: 14.75” Inseam: 35” Hem: 6.5”
Links arrived today. Fantastic. Great deal and excellent seller!
Bump for great seller. Fast shipping!
pm sent.