or Connect

Posts by ReversoLover

BNWT Steven Alan Wax Cotton Fishtail Parka This thing is absolutely awesome. Fantastic material with a loose baggy fit. Original retail was for $465 and sold out fast once it went on sale. As stated in the description, jacket is absolutely brand new, unworn, with original tags still attached (see last photo). Wear this as you traipse across the countryside or navigating the urban jungle - waterproof material and deep pockets for lots of storage will ensure you're well...
Pretty self explanatory - looking for a ToJ Fishtail in size S. Let me know what you have!
I just got my order from End and didn't get hit with anything...granted I ordered a Made in USA Gitman shirt which was marked for $108. $2400 is a diff story though...
Aw shit. Well, let's see what happens tomorrow...
As a general rule, ordering products that are Made in USA from outside the US that are under $200 should be free from import duties/fees, correct? Just wondering because I ordered a Gitman shirt from End...
Does anyone know about aphrodite 1994 or six whiting street? Both are shipping from the UK to the US for items that are
Awesome piece from Norse Projects that I wish fit me better. Bought off of SF by someone who only tried it on, so is basically BNWOT. If someone has this in a size XS I would much prefer to trade/work something out. This thing is definitely NOT going to let water in. High quality zippers and overall feel. Message me if interested. Price is pretty firm as I'm trying to get back what I paid. Paypal or Venmo. edit: Forgot to add the size...whoops.
Funky jean jacket from Japanese brand 45RPM. I wish this thing was a little bigger, but unfortunately it's just too tight around the shoulders - maybe would be better for someone who's a smaller S or an XS maybe../shrug Tagged size is 2, for those who are acquainted with the brand. Anyways, looking for a quick sale on this guy so message me your offers. Lowballers will be subject to the same impoliteness they send my way. Price includes CONUS shipping; PM for others;...
Beautiful APC anorak from a few seasons ago. Even though I've had this for a few years, the colors are still very vivid and as vibrant as the day I bought it on Rue Madame. Very light weight and can pack up into a little fanny pack you can wear if that's your thing. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Anywhere else PM me and we'll work something out. Paypal or Venmo accepted. Lowball offers will be subject to potential sarcastic fury.
I don't think these need any introduction. Mainline Margiela, with very, very little wear. Soft black leather, sleek profile, and practical rubber sole. I bought them off here and I think they've been worn 2 times - never by me (only tried on indoors). Unfortunately, after buying them they just don't click with the rest of the stuff I have. My loss is your gain! The same exact shoes are currently $490 on the Saks website (and is sold out in this size). Sizing is probably...