or Connect

Posts by ceoceo

2 years ago I imagined myself filling the formal wardrobe with Ring Jacket suits, and step up my street hobo look with KAPITAL when I moved to Korea for new job. Instead I am left with shitty KRW and I can't buy anything with my monthly paycheck after paying for rent + overpriced cost of living in Seoul. They say Canada Dollar is weak but oh boy Korean Won is showing me a whole new level of shitty currency . I bet Charly and co. is making boatload with how low the KRW is...
Would like to hear if there has been any development regarding this topic. I would like to order some Schoeller light weight 4-way stretch pants for Summer. Its a shame we have such nice fabric in 21st century but confined in Outdoor area.
Wow..
I really want the nomin pack but I'm not sure if I can justify a 600 dollar nylon back pack
So I was fidgeting with this box of leather caring goods that my friend has, and with my limited knowledge I decided to give my Filson bags some love following the simple manual which was: Saphir Reno Mat -> Saphir Médaille d'Or Cream -> Brush. I should have realized something was wrong when I realized how toxic the reno mat smelled. Now the straps of the bags are really dry, with some white residues not going away. Even worse, some parts of the straps are starting to...
This is bsically me irl. Narrow shoulder + short(er) arms = sleeves have to be bunched up or my hands hang awkwardly inside the sleeves. I might just order one with flat sleeves and have them folded a couple inches.
Why do Norwegians have to have such long arms Last two times I tried on I had to put the coats back because of extra 2 inches on the sleeves ㅜㅜ
Willing to let go of BNWT Size Small AV Field Jacket IS in Oceanus. Love my Mionn and Composite from years ago, but buying same size IS jacket was a total failure I am 5'8'' 150, and AV garments in Small has served me well until now. I find my arms swallowed by the spacious (but oh so soft) sleeves. Real shame because I appreciate the little details that they decided to put in the jacket, such as key rings and elastic cuffs. Oh and the color..
Okie I am back. Size Small is definitely NOT a size small. You should size down one. Even though the SA said it fits big in order to accommodate layering, the jacket wears weird if you actually do end up layering. Now the hardest part is to sell the jacket back. -_-