or Connect

Posts by ceoceo

Why do Norwegians have to have such long arms Last two times I tried on I had to put the coats back because of extra 2 inches on the sleeves ㅜㅜ
Willing to let go of BNWT Size Small AV Field Jacket IS in Oceanus. Love my Mionn and Composite from years ago, but buying same size IS jacket was a total failure I am 5'8'' 150, and AV garments in Small has served me well until now. I find my arms swallowed by the spacious (but oh so soft) sleeves. Real shame because I appreciate the little details that they decided to put in the jacket, such as key rings and elastic cuffs. Oh and the color..
Okie I am back. Size Small is definitely NOT a size small. You should size down one. Even though the SA said it fits big in order to accommodate layering, the jacket wears weird if you actually do end up layering. Now the hardest part is to sell the jacket back. -_-
fw10? Biker jacket (or was it the bicycle jacket) fw13 Mittens Workaday pants
[[SPOILER]] Nice post! Are those new pair of Indys, or do you just have a mad shoe care skill?
Hey OP, I ordered the same IS field jacket in size Small. I am 5'8" 150lbs with a skinny build. It should arrive in few days. I will let you know how it fits. I guess if it turns out too big on me, which I believe is the case (hindsight is 20/20, I guess, should have looked closer at the measurement before just buying it after Mr.Porter's sizing recommendation), you will know that your size is Small.
^Because Asia Even the shield shoes seem to take in moisture after walking under weather for some time. I might just get some ugly gore-tex shoes.
Need a pair of water resistant/proof kicks for rainy days.. The Lunaterra Arktos boots have been a reliable companion for the last couple years but they are a hassle when I need to take them off/on outside.
I started my down outerwear journey with columbia cheap-ass down jacket ($99), went all the way up to Canada Goose and Duvetica in 4 years, because Minnesota. However, I still couldn't deal with the feather coming out and/or sometimes poking me with pointy ends of the feather. That, and having to dry clean them have been a hassle and I now resort to primaloft and polartec with gore-tex shell. Am I asking too much if I want a ~$1k down jacket that won't bother me and just...
Would love to pay $$ for whoever's going to the R+C sample sale. PM me!