or Connect

Posts by ceoceo

I am open to offer. Please dont hesitate to pm!
I gave it to my brother and moved on to tan 257 but sure I will ask him to take a couple snaps.
Brand new. Colorway was out of stock in Korea, and the usually brutal customs was zeroed out by the sales. why the heck not? Except the sleeves didn't work out. The jacket was insulated with coreloft padding so instead of stacking the sleeves were flat long about 2 inches, which is after weeks of it just sitting inside the wardrobe (in garment bag of course!) I've decided to put it on B/S, Most details are depicted on the official webpage,...
I am absolutely loving the Arris Jacket (http://veilance.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?language=EN&gender=mens&collection=Veilance_Collection_Spring_2016&model=Arris-Jacket) .The composite** is already my favorite non-puffy jacket for colder weather and it seems to be the perfect warmer time compliment. It is interesting how they decided to hide the water proof zippers 'under the hood'.Less tech-y, but still futuristic. That said, I am looking for someone to take my New with...
Unless you live in permanent rainy places, natural sunlight usually deodorizes stuff not the other way around. Been using the otter bag regularly for 2 years and it has nice rusty bronze hue. I am guessing leaving it on direct sunlight will fasten the process.
How is the fabric against abrasion? My Acuator jacket got some nasty scuff when I fell from bike and I wonder if the bag has about same ruggedness as the jacket (Since they use similar fabric?)
Looking to place an order for a couple short sleeve white shirts to wear independently for the summer (as per office dress code regulation). Would Warzone White Twill stand against frequent wash /daily wear? There are so many fabric choice I don't no which one to order- which is a good thing I guess!
Well at least in Tokyo I assume you get paid salary that somewhat matches the cost of living.. In Seoul you won't ever get paid enough for its obscene cost of living. Office jobs are screwed, IT jobs are screwed, so all the smart folks are now moving to medical area which is also becoming an underpaid red ocean. I'm working in a public sector for now so I can get by with steady paycheck as long as I don't spend $$$ on clothes, but most people in their mid~late 20s living...
Had same issue, shot them an email with pictures, got response something along the line of: We try to use eco friendly materials. Wait for little more wear and tear, then ship it back to us we will repair them with minimal cost (which in my experience is most likely free of charge). The quality may have dwindled a bit but their customer service is still impeccable, if you are in NA. That said, I am now in Korea so I am pretty much screwed (shipping to Canada = $70)
After carrying Otter Green and Tan Filson briefs for so long, for some reason I kind of want that Royal Blue ish brief/backpack which really stands out. Is this a bad idea? or go even crazier