or Connect

Posts by ceoceo

Man moving overseas suck. I tried to keep my stuffs to minimum, so basically most of the stuffs I carry across are my clothes/shoes. On one hand, I am appalled at the TSA horror stories of bags disappearing due to poor handling, and I am also annoyed at the possibility that I might have to pay 28% customs for my clothing because the value of the contents is above their $1500 limit (Around $5-6k). Hopefully I read the rules wrong and I won't be subject to customs bomb..
HAHAHHHAHHAHAA
sick hyperlink
It's been 2 months since I returned the jacket and requested a refund.. is this being done in batches or what :/
Dat pinroll
I think he meant Minimus*
Isn't that the store that did the Inverallan group order and raped everyone with delay's and customs? Apologies if not
I already got the reverse indigo one but its silky texture and the cut makes it my favorite purchase of the season. Is it too redundant to own in two floral shirts in same pattern but in different color?
Im so boring I wear same stuffs from 2010, and 2010 me can probably wear the clothing I bought last week
Thanks, got 2 Nanamica pieces I wanted. Its funny how their original price is literally x2 the price from the official web store