or Connect

Posts by ceoceo

sooooo what's the code?
And to think that back in the good old days I got my jacket in 3 weeks from payment because I told Dan I was in a rush...
Folks who received the boots, I used the measurement pdf on the website and my foot is apparently right between 40.5 and 41, like between between size. Do I go half up or half down in size (40.5 v 41)? Im a 8.5 in Nikes and 7.5 D~8C in dress shoes.
I don't think I've ever had jeans that stack nicely like JE. Love them
I would've gotten two pairs if Lian offered the riri zips.
NF jackets fit slim so do count that into consideration
^ yep.
3 years ago I bought a couple pieces from brand HAMMERTHOR when some online retailer was going out of business. Never heard of them before, I just needed some basics for cheap. Today, they are still going strong after regular wear and some accidental hot washing with towels. When I tried to find more, the only stockist I could find was Frans Boone with limited models. I would like to contact the company to see if I can order from them directly, but their official site is...
Probably will be wearing with suits/work attire in the city during the shit weather. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Veilance has the utility (packable, breathable) but it also has the #techgear feeling that I found to love and hate at the same time.ps. Eidos Cardi is awesome hooray