or Connect

Posts by gsgleason

At what point do I email her? I don't understand how this process works.
I'm in. 11E UK. PM sent. What are my next steps?
Yes, sir. That is correct. I wear 11.5D in Alden Barrie last on shell models with reverse welts, but 12 with a flat welt (as the J.Crew PCT boot).Thank you for the feedback.
Hello all. I need some help. I'm going to participate in the GMTO for Crockett and Jones Lindrick on the 325 last, but I am unsure of sizing. My only C&J experience is the RL Marlow Wingtip, in which I have a US size 11.5. It just barely fits, so I think I'll need to size up. The RL Marlow is supposedly on the 325 last, but I distinctly remember reading it's not the normal 325 last but the narrow 325 last. Also, since the GMTO will be using UK sizing, I need to know...
Hello all. I need some help. I'm going to participate in the GMTO for Crockett and Jones Lindrick on the 325 last, but I am unsure of sizing. My only C&J experience is the RL Marlow Wingtip, in which I have a US size 11.5. It just barely fits, so I think I'll need to size up. The RL Marlow is supposedly on the 325 last, but I distinctly remember reading it's not the normal 325 last but the narrow 325 last. Also, since the GMTO will be using UK sizing, I need to know...
Hells yeah, then. I just put my vote in for route 10 as well. Also, those 'shot in the dark' with the black sole and nat cxl roughout looks bad ass. The black stitching will make it even more so.
So lets say I vote for the route 10 and the aged bark at $20 each, but only one gets made. Will I get the bonus on that one and have $60 go toward my purchase?By this rationale one may as well vote for all of them to maximize return.
Can I vote for multiple makeups? The chukkas are my interest, and while I'd prefer the aged bark, I'd rather see at least one of them get made.
Same length. Less tapered toe box on the 1035, which is usually better for humans with feet (or at least toes).Here is a nice album from reddit /u/les_diabolique