or Connect

Posts by cc3peat

^agreed. Extremely skinny can look silly but extremely wide lapels always look ridiculous. But in general it really applies to the person's body type and proportions, as stated earlier.
I wear a vest casually somewhat often, but always with a buttoned shirt. I personally like it with the sleeves rolled up, reassures people you aren't trying to be overly formal.
Abboud is generally junk, Boss is hated on SF but may be an OK option if VERY marked down, and Ted Baker is more of a fashion/designer label. For that price range I would look at Thick as Thieves if you live near L.A. or wait and browse the B&S forum here.
Agreed, the list is obviously comprised of celebrities. The other thing is, I agree with some of these choices but many of the people on this list do not actually dress themselves - for example I believe LeBron has a few "advisers" that choose his wardrobe. I will say both Depp and Pitt seem to each have a unique style that is often off the beaten path, yet they both pull it off with significant swagger.
I'd say contenders would be: Italy England France Germany Spain Japan China () USA
London or New York. There's always stuff happening, plus places don't close at 10 like in Boston
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 the issue which spawned his question was the op's statement that his leg opening was one inch too wide. Whether we are talking about the flat across measurement or the actual circumference makes a big different when talking about how many inches too big it is. Saying you want a 7.75 inch leg opening is obviously interpreted as the flat across measurement, but if you told your tailor to remove one inch, it is...
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR good point. Remember a month ago, you couldnt decide whether or not to get your pants cuffed? Well the pair I was wearing had a leg opening that was just a touch too wide. We are talking about 1 inch. I thought I could live with it but apparently not 1" is a fairly large difference... at least how I measure leg opening. Quick question, do you guys measure leg opening as flat across or all the way around? ...
I'm looking for slim and modern stuff - slim/tailored fit shirts, pants with a leg opening of ~8", and shoes as a B/C width. No jeans, polos, or sneakers needed. Pre-owned is preferred as long as there is still a lot of life, I'm looking to stay on a somewhat limited budget so new may be out of the question for some of these. Shirts (15" and 32/33): Thomas Pink Charles Tyrwhitt TM Lewin Zegna Ben Sherman Original Penguin Pants (31/32 waist): Original Penguin Ben...
Gah. If those Pink shirts were 14.5 or even 15 you'd have three shirts sold. :/