or Connect

Posts by StephenC

If you want a similar length and fit as how it styled on the runway, size up.
Bump! Don't sleep. Solid piece
They fit fairly slim, but the shoulders and chest have a comfortable width. They also have a good length to wear untucked. For reference, I wear small in Band of Outsiders and x-small in the W+H oxfords.
We had the soft launch of our web shop this past monday. However, we are still working on adding more features in the next few weeks. We are only shipping domestically via the web shop at the moment. Feel free to contact us for international shipping rates. We are also offering free domestic shipping until 5.29.11 in the celebration of the launch. check it out - www.maasandstacks.com
10% discount in-store this weekend in celebration of Bay to Breakers. Come by and say hi.
Quote: Originally Posted by norcal_indy What CP models do you stock? Thinking about making a Self Edge run this weekend and it'd be cool to check your place out as well. We currently have in stock the Achilles low in all white, vintage navy, and black w/white sole.
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR you guys should offer the same bad-ass wrought iron hangers as does selfedge. They're I agree. They are awesome, but not looking to jack Self-Edge's steez.
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Try and drop by this shop. It's rare that anybody opens a retail store where the owners don't care to understand the current trends. It's refreshing and uplifting to see these two guys do it. Go here and buy some shit, not because they're new, but because they're not riding the J.Crew Dick-Wagon. Let the man preach! Kidding aside, Kiya is definitely the man and what he has done with Self Edge has definitely...
Quote: Originally Posted by 89andy Just wondering what are the prices for white Achilles lows? We have white Achilles lows for 385.
Quote: Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe Nice, I'll check it out when I have some time. Never handled WM or Norse Projects so it would be cool. We actually don't have White Mountaineering in at the moment. We will have that in for Fall/Winter. Our current brandlist include: Band of Outsiders, Blk Pine Workshop, Common Projects, Norse Projects, Patrik Ervell, Rachel Comey, and Wings + Horns. We will be stocking Master-Piece soon.