or Connect

Posts by Greg613

According to the thread eddievddr10 posted, Frenchy was only banned through May of this year. Did he do something to extend the ban?
I didn't make the cut. I knew I shouldn't have listened to Wes and posted that thrift fit pic.
You bought that immediately right?I would ask you to proxy, if it weren't for the whole shipping thing.
As you wish, but try not to look directly at the picture. I had to wear my shades just to take it.Hat: Stetson 4X BeaverShirt: Robert GrahamCufflinks: Silk Knots that came with the shirtJeans: Buffalo by David BittonShoes: John Lobb Ostrich Loafers**Ok, you caught me; I made that one up. I am not actually wearing shoes.
I went poaching into ATLnoob's territory today and came out a winner. Picked up several things, but of note a 4X Beaver hat by Stetson which will probably not get much love here. And a NWT Robert Graham. My first RG and it is my size so I am going to sport it and see how it goes.
You are correct in that it is not real handwriting. I have a pair of of black oxfords and they are very comfortable though.
Hey ATLnoob, I found a nice piece for your Gallery of Questionable Art. It is waiting for you in Johns Creek.
It's strange, but it is on the tongue facing out. They are going for an inside out look.
I found my first Band of Outsiders item, sort of. Band of Outsiders for Sperry Top Siders. Size 11.5M. These are too big for me, but they looked too nice for me to leave behind for a hobo to grab.
Completed listing searches only go back two months. But, the original auction page is available longer than that for feedback purposes, so you have to use Google to find a backdoor.