or Connect

Posts by Greg613

Thrift Fit for my 100th post! Cords by Brooks Brothers Sweater by Budweiser I am going to find one occasion to wear this and then sell it. It has two stains that I will have to use Oxiclean on. Apparently these sell pretty well on eBay, but I can't imagine where I would see anyone wearing this.
Ok, I am cheating as these are from an estate sale, but picked up two nice watches yesterday. A new without box Timex Indiglo, and a 1963 Timex Self Wind. The Self Wind needs the nail file treatment on the crystal, but other than that they are in pretty great shape. Grand Total: $4.00
Thank you Ray. Those are pretty close, but mine are not stamped with an L or if they had been in the past it isn't visible now. I want to get them recrafted, and I would like to go through the original maker for that if possible, so I will reach out to them and see if I can confirm. If all else fails, I think I am going to give B. Nelson a try as there aren't a lot of options for western boots.
Are there any resources to help identify the maker of a particular boot? I have a pair that the only markings are a series of 8 numbers in the shaft. I know with shoes a lot of times you can tell by the nail pattern.
Found my first pair of Church's today. I think they are the Sherwood model Ranch Oxford whole cuts, but I could be wrong. The toes boxes have a pretty cool patina. I haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet, but in the meantime I think I will wear them a few times. They seem to be about a size 10.5ish.
There is an idea of a Eazye; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
According to the thread eddievddr10 posted, Frenchy was only banned through May of this year. Did he do something to extend the ban?
I didn't make the cut. I knew I shouldn't have listened to Wes and posted that thrift fit pic.
You bought that immediately right?I would ask you to proxy, if it weren't for the whole shipping thing.
As you wish, but try not to look directly at the picture. I had to wear my shades just to take it.Hat: Stetson 4X BeaverShirt: Robert GrahamCufflinks: Silk Knots that came with the shirtJeans: Buffalo by David BittonShoes: John Lobb Ostrich Loafers**Ok, you caught me; I made that one up. I am not actually wearing shoes.