or Connect

Posts by Greg613

Sorry, the wife has my weekend on lock down so if I am able to get out it will not be until later Sunday.In other news, I picked up a Jos A Bank tuxedo for my James Bond Halloween costume. The sleeves are about a half inch too long, but it will work for a one night thing.
Those are cool. If they were a size and a half larger I would grab them from you.
You can buy a condo for a dollar there. Of course, the thrifting equivalent of this would be buying a pair of piss stained 1988 Duck Head pants with a crab infestation for $1.What a deal!
Anteater boots with ants on the pulls. That is amazing.Those are a great pair of boots.
Thrift Fit for my 100th post! Cords by Brooks Brothers Sweater by Budweiser I am going to find one occasion to wear this and then sell it. It has two stains that I will have to use Oxiclean on. Apparently these sell pretty well on eBay, but I can't imagine where I would see anyone wearing this.
Ok, I am cheating as these are from an estate sale, but picked up two nice watches yesterday. A new without box Timex Indiglo, and a 1963 Timex Self Wind. The Self Wind needs the nail file treatment on the crystal, but other than that they are in pretty great shape. Grand Total: $4.00
Thank you Ray. Those are pretty close, but mine are not stamped with an L or if they had been in the past it isn't visible now. I want to get them recrafted, and I would like to go through the original maker for that if possible, so I will reach out to them and see if I can confirm. If all else fails, I think I am going to give B. Nelson a try as there aren't a lot of options for western boots.
Are there any resources to help identify the maker of a particular boot? I have a pair that the only markings are a series of 8 numbers in the shaft. I know with shoes a lot of times you can tell by the nail pattern.
Found my first pair of Church's today. I think they are the Sherwood model Ranch Oxford whole cuts, but I could be wrong. The toes boxes have a pretty cool patina. I haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet, but in the meantime I think I will wear them a few times. They seem to be about a size 10.5ish.
There is an idea of a Eazye; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.