or Connect

Posts by Greg613

That spread looks fantastic HH. It looks like the new official snack of the thrift thread is wine and cheese. Next we will see someone post a picture of a box of Franzia with some Kraft singles asking if they did well. Followed by a meme with the words; "That is not the wine and cheese you're looking for."
No, it is a Smith and Wesson Sigma .40. (I didn't carry it trick or treating) Don't let this start another thread sidetrack about firearms though.They are French cuff's, but you can't see my links.And, I like character growth, but some things you should not mess with and martini's shaken, not stirred is one of them.
Halloween thrift fit. James Bond with less hair.
These boots have already brought so much joy to my life just from the comments in this thread. But, my wife said I couldn't wear them out of the house. Good thing she isn't with me all of the time.
What am I wearing? I am glad you asked. They are only a pair of sweet sealskin boots courtesy of Face of Boh. Now I just have to figure out what to wear them with. I am thinking dark jeans and a PETA shirt. Thank you Face of Boh, you are the man.
I can't decide if I love these or hate these. I guess you need to send them to me so I can decide.
Those Church's are sweet. Great find there.
Sorry, the wife has my weekend on lock down so if I am able to get out it will not be until later Sunday.In other news, I picked up a Jos A Bank tuxedo for my James Bond Halloween costume. The sleeves are about a half inch too long, but it will work for a one night thing.
Those are cool. If they were a size and a half larger I would grab them from you.
You can buy a condo for a dollar there. Of course, the thrifting equivalent of this would be buying a pair of piss stained 1988 Duck Head pants with a crab infestation for $1.What a deal!