Posts by Greg613

Heads up if anyone in ATL is into fedora's. There was a nice Dobbs (maybe Waverly style) fedora at the Sandy Springs GW in a dark khaki color (cognac maybe), size is 7 5/8's. Comes in a vintage Resistol hat box for $9 and looks brand new. There were two others, one Dobbs in grey and a Knox in green, but the grey sold while I was there and I took home the Knox. It is behind the special items case.
105 bids? I will be adding haunted boxes to my list when I go out.
Line with cedar, seal it well, and a few other steps......humidor.
I found my first pair of men's Ferragamo shoes in black monkstrap.
Not sure if it is the same one, but I also came across a coat with an Olympic delegate badge on it a while back in SS.
Too late for EazyE. You must have missed the seal skin boots I posted a couple of months ago from a fellow thrifter.
It's walrus. Sweet find.
Have a link?
I can't tell you if is worth $70 or not, but I have a similar lamp that I got from my grandfather when he died that I love. It is of a cowboy sitting on a fence post in front of a tree with the tree being the part of the lamp the shade and bulb connect to. Considering the price of lamps the price isn't outrageous, but it does seem pretty steep for SA.
Good lord, I don't know why I bother to go out anymore. After DM7 has enough to retire, he should write a book.