or Connect

Posts by Greg613

If anyone in Atlanta wants a buffer like that, there is an estate sale today and tomorrow where you can pick it up.Click me for directions
Anyone know how to check the authenticity of a Gucci kids belt? Also picked up a LL Bean rabbit fur trapper hat. Finally, came across my first pair of selvedge. APC Petite size 32. I would need a time machine to fit into them, but if anyone in North Atlanta is interested, shoot me a PM and I will let you know where to get them.
Hey Jon, what were the prices like?I thought about going, but I have no where to put a full size juke box. If they are coming back at the end of the year, I may have to clean out a spot in my garage or something.
Came across my first Versace piece today. Too bad it was a pair of well worn Versace Jeans Couture lady jeans. Some flipper picked them up soon after. I thought he might be someone from here, but when I gave him the Styleforum hand signal he looked at me strangely. Plus he was using a cart and I know none of us would do that.
Frenchy, how is that Etro sport coat working out for you? If you discover it is haunted or smells like pickles and want to get rid of it, let me know.
That is an awesome find. Love the Mercury Dime cuff links also. One of these days I am going to break down and buy a pair.
I would be happy thrifting my HELOC.
I always just thrifted for myself, but I am now rethinking the whole flipping game.
My favorite finds: Clothing: Nearly new Lucchese kangaroo hide boots Other: ESWAT Arcade game.
Does anyone know about Replay & Sons? Found a leather coat today, but can't find anything out about them online other than at their website the current leather coats sell for $995,