or Connect

Posts by Greg613

Also, if any Atlanta thrifters are looking for a half mannequin for $10, let me know and I will tell you which store these were at.
Non clothing find of the day. A metal chalice, box, and coaster promo item from the movie Clash of the Titans. Google tells me these were given out as part of a grand prize for a contest. Now I just need Spoo to send me one of those faux Versace shirts to wear while drinking Alize' out of it and i will be living the dream.
I hope you plan on giving a XXXXXXL thrift fit picture.
Some people have all the luck. http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/diamond-bonus-bling-woman-gets-more-just-jeans-002636035--abc-news-topstories.html
Do you have pictures of the ones that are available?Picked up this sweet belted rain coat by Saks house brand. It looks brand new, but does have that GW smell. Bring on the summer rain.
As a buyer I expect a buyer to counter and I send a low ball offer to reflect that. From there, they counter or decline and I can decide to submit a new offer. Occasionally you get lucky, like last night I put in an offer of $115 for a pair of boots that were originally listed at $200 and I had an email waiting for me when I woke up saying the offer was accepted. As a seller, I have only had one auction with the offer feature, but no one offered. I think I had my BIN too...
Probably a replica judging by the hands. You can probably talk to the guys over at watchuseek and confirm.
Nothing today, but some guy did pee on my shoes in the bathroom at Goodwill. He looked like a crazy person, so I pretended not to notice.
Yes, those are terrible as well.
Are we now considering "Silvery" a color?