or Connect

Posts by Greg613

Crocodile, but not sure why the sizing is so different. I wear a 9.5 in tennis shoes and a 10 in most boots, but I haven't heard about a two and half size difference.
90% of the Zanella's you find will have between 1 and 12 pleats. It is rare to find flat front Zanella's so when you do, it is like finding a unicorn.
It's been 10 hours and 36 minutes, where are the details?!I think I love those, but I am not sure if it is because I they are so unusual or because I would wear the hell out of them.
You kill it with the boots. I wish I had half of your luck there.
Authentication help requested.The leather is soft and they seem well made, but other than that, not sure what to look for. [[SPOILER]]
Wes speaks the truth. When the sun goes down, York gets scary. My brother in law and I made the decision to walk to that convenience store one night as it was only a couple of blocks from our hotel and almost immediately regretted it. People just hanging out in alleys, on stoops with bandannas covering their face, a random loud bang which may or may not have been a gun shot. We were just two guys in suits taking a stroll through it all and not being incognito at all.I did...
I can't answer if the Versace is real, but that is a great pattern.
Didnt know you left the field, I thought you were being more secretive about your finds. Did you go back to school?
I think everyone was saying she made it up, not you.
Spoo, did you add a Loro Piana velvet upgrade to your car?