or Connect

Posts by Greg613

Found my first Ralph Lauren Purple Label today. I was starting to think it was a myth. It is just a polo shirt, but it is my size, so I am happy.
I took a break from thrifting due to being so busy the last few months and am just starting to get back into it. But, as I get back into the swing of things I have started looking for retro video games. I haven't picked up anything amazing yet, but I have picked up some older games from NES to PS2 that I wanted to play and then completely forgot about. Of course now that I have them, I have to find time to play them.
Thrifting for gold. Very nice Wes.
If these are style 3010 (Kangaroo), I have the exact same pair in my closet.
You can remove the sewing machine from the base and make a great table. We have one in our house.
When I click Buy Now on the front page, I receive an error message saying that something is already in my cart.
Crocodile, but not sure why the sizing is so different. I wear a 9.5 in tennis shoes and a 10 in most boots, but I haven't heard about a two and half size difference.
90% of the Zanella's you find will have between 1 and 12 pleats. It is rare to find flat front Zanella's so when you do, it is like finding a unicorn.
It's been 10 hours and 36 minutes, where are the details?!I think I love those, but I am not sure if it is because I they are so unusual or because I would wear the hell out of them.
You kill it with the boots. I wish I had half of your luck there.