or Connect

Posts by Torsion

On Manhattan - http://www.bnelsonshoes.com/contact.asp I've personally used them several times for flush screwed in toe plates - excellent attention to detail.
Wow hold your horses chogall - no need for the aggression. I should clarify the Chelsea I mean is not the boot but what has been used previously to call a particular version of toe cap Oxford as per http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u65/green-tea88/Sales%20Thread/GF1DBChelseaVassFLast14.jpgApologies for the confusion, no blame at Vass for anything here.
FWIW I have two pairs of F-last in calf in the same size, one OE II and the other is a Chelsea. Annoyingly I'm finding the heel on the Chelsea to be a tad larger and does not hug the heel like the OE II's, there is some slight heel slippage also the overall vamp feels also slightly more roomy than the OE II. From what I've read on here people find shell vs calf in the same size may feel slightly bigger...I think it's a known fact that Vass can be slightly inconsistent with...
Just some of the many smokes I've had in London during my trip. SDN4 Trini Coloniales Monte Petit Edmundo Trini Reyes Picked up boxes of Trinidad Reyes and Robusto-T, Por Larranaga Regional Edicion Secretos, also a few sticks of Partagas SDN4 and SPN2 also Monte No.2 in Barcelona. Last day in London so will be picking up some scotch at the airport.
Thanks - will sample and buy!
Smoked a gifted Partagas Serie P No.2 last night with friends last night on a NY rooftop bar. I've forgotten how tasty these are and definitely miss Cubans, it's been a while since I've been able to have one. Noticably different IMO from the non Cuban smokes I've been sampling whilst in NY over the past year or so. Will definitely be grabbing a few on my trip to Barcelona to enjoy
So its almost time, I'm probably getting a box of the Por Larranaga Secreto regional edicions and thinking about Trindad Reyes.Will check out whatever else they have regionally.Looks like I need to upgrade the humidor for more capacity!!
Too much chat on here - delivered yesterday Brown museum calf, Austerity brogue on U last, HAF soles, metal toe plates. Nothing specified for welt colour and their preference. I'm very pleased with the outcome
@Handmadeshoes Thanks Justin! After moving to NY, I always feel gutted when I see the sales happening in the UK but glad I'll be back in London for this one!! See you there!
Hi ainnjers, I wear 6.5EUK for 348/358 oxford lace up and for the Marlow I wear 7.5D US. The Lowndes is on the 348 last which is the same as the oxfords I have for C&J however not sure on the difference on the fit vs monk straps