Posts by Torsion

2nd go on this Cohiba Short.Comical size but provides that flavour hit when time is short!These are becoming more popular,lasted about 10-15mins Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.casafuente.com/
Small turn out to today's herf in NYC. My first try on the HdM DC at Nat Sherman's - what a great smoke (insta cab purchase 😜) followed by VR Famosos at Davidoff on 6th Ave with some root beer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't usually post purchases here but these were nice sizes. I've never tried the HdM DC or VR DA. Revisiting the Boli CG and Punch DC.Bodyguard welcomed!A few different BOTL filling an ISO I put out-why are they discontinuing these excellent RG and sizes?🤔 No strategy for the Sancho-pure impulse buy as the price has been rising and you can never have enough cigars right?😳 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep us posted on travel plans,will organize a herf 👊🏻Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah man - congrats! You will be joining the club soon!! Have a great weekend bro
Anyone thinking of coming PM me as starting venue may change based on weather.
Any guys in/around NYC - I am organizing a herf with some guys from another forum (FoH) next Saturday 25th March. Likely to be a daytime thing starting at Nat Sherman townhouse at opening - yes that's right 10AM! If you are interested to come just turn up, the ones I have tried organizing in the past have not had much attendance, the guys that come are super cool and very laid back - I won't be in my usual CBD for a change . Timing may change - the wife prefers this in...
Oh and what are your thoughts on that Dumas?I may burn mine soon as a reference point Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely need to check out the plantations next time. That La Guarida place was amazing-I didn't have dinner there but went to JJFox's event there,what a cool building with such great views!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk