or Connect

Posts by lopezr

Not a huge fan of the volt soles, I prefer the oreo colorway. I need a pair of racers though..
How are 73 folks in the snow?
Is 12345 ever going to stock anything else? That 10% off and free shipping sounds nice.
Size?
Agreed, not sure how to feel about the casting. However they did a great job last season and have a lot to live up to, so I hope they know what they're doing.I can kind of picture Vaughan as a mob related character, but at the same time I don't think I can take him seriously. We'll have to wait I guess.
Probably yahoo.jp, ebay, or rakuten. Or the marketplace here or sufu or elsewhere.
These are great, love the midsoles on these.The other colorways look solid as well, I think they actually look better without the speckled soles.
Finally got the chance to take pics of this stuff. Sorry if they're not the greatest. Paypal only, or meet ups in Toronto. Prices in USD. Prices include shipping to NA. International PM me for a quote. No returns, please ask for any measurements or detailed pics beforehand to save us both time. Offer trades if you like but I won't ship first. Feel free to make offers but don't lowball me, thanks! Robert Geller Mesh Tank Size 48 Great layering tank, fits slimmer than a 48...
Can anyone who was there comment on the color of the plaids? A lot of good stuff in this collection.
sell me that green plaid. I went to nomad too late the day of the black friday sale... still regret it.