or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

Whew. Thanks.
Thanks. I can locate a bunch of body shops near philadelphia, but I want to go to one that can really do a good job. I guess I'm looking for some recommendations based on previous experience. Also, can this kind of damage be fixed like new?
I sold an item to be shipped to Russia. Can I purchase and print the USPS priority mail international label from Ebay, just as we do for domestic shipping labels? What about the customs forms? Can I schedule for pick-up, or do I have to visit USPS for this?    Thanks in advance!   P.S. Any problems with USPS priority mail international to Russia?
Maker: Ermenegildo Zegna Material: 100% Silk Length: 57 Inches Width: 3.75 Inches          
NWT Charvet Tie -Originally on sale for $130 at Neiman Marcus -In new condition -Length: 57 Inches -Width: 3.75 Inches -100% Silk -Made in France        
Hey all,   Me and three friends are ready to form an LLC, and would appreciate any recommendations on where to form:     1. Given that our revenues will be obtained internationally (Most, if not all), and we will not have a physical office - which State is best for forming LLC?   2. People recommended Delaware - if you agree, can you refer us to a good Registered Agent based on experience?     Thanks in advance!
Anyone into forex and see consistent and worthwhile returns? I was reading about it and from my understanding, it's risky, can be rewarding, and takes time to master... I would just like to confirm it's merits with some real people with a decent account (non-demo!) before I go further.