or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

I sold an item to be shipped to Russia. Can I purchase and print the USPS priority mail international label from Ebay, just as we do for domestic shipping labels? What about the customs forms? Can I schedule for pick-up, or do I have to visit USPS for this?    Thanks in advance!   P.S. Any problems with USPS priority mail international to Russia?
Maker: Ermenegildo Zegna Material: 100% Silk Length: 57 Inches Width: 3.75 Inches          
NWT Charvet Tie -Originally on sale for $130 at Neiman Marcus -In new condition -Length: 57 Inches -Width: 3.75 Inches -100% Silk -Made in France        
Hey all,   Me and three friends are ready to form an LLC, and would appreciate any recommendations on where to form:     1. Given that our revenues will be obtained internationally (Most, if not all), and we will not have a physical office - which State is best for forming LLC?   2. People recommended Delaware - if you agree, can you refer us to a good Registered Agent based on experience?     Thanks in advance!
Anyone into forex and see consistent and worthwhile returns? I was reading about it and from my understanding, it's risky, can be rewarding, and takes time to master... I would just like to confirm it's merits with some real people with a decent account (non-demo!) before I go further.
Ermenegildo Zegna Light Brown Sheen Blue Floral 100% Silk Tie GORGEOUS       Expedited shipping available Time left:5d 4h leftSunday, 7PM $9.99 0 bids   4 Photos Charvet Made in France Mens Gold Yellow Patterned 100% Silk Tie NWT LUXURIOUS       Expedited shipping...
Express mail seems very expensive for international buyers. Is it really the only full-tracking option?
What's a good Ebay listing program for Windows? My main desire is to be able to easily design my descriptions page, have photos included in them, and ease of use.
Looks like my NWT Charvet will go for $31, lol. The women's MaxMara coat (like new, MSRP ~$1500) just went for $89, despite 300 views and like 30 watchers. This auction thing....does it really work?   4 Photos NWT Charvet Made in France Mens Gold Yellow Patterned 100% Silk Tie LUXURIOUS       Expedited shipping available Time left:26m leftToday 9:23PM $31.00 2...
4 Photos NWT Charvet Made in France Mens Gold Yellow Patterned 100% Silk Tie LUXURIOUS       Expedited shipping available Time left:26m leftToday 9:23PM $31.00 2 bids