or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

4 Photos NWT Charvet Paris Mens Woven Gold Yellow Patterned 100% Silk Tie ELEGANT       Expedited shipping available Time left:20h leftToday 9:00PM $24.50 5 bids   4 Photos Ermenegildo Zegna Mens Light Brown Coral Blue Floral Geometric Square Silk Tie       Expedited...
Hey guys,   I'm booked for a flight from Philadelphia->LAX on Thursday (6th), but something important came up just now in conflict. I booked through Hotwire and the cost of exchange+fare difference is $2000+. Is there any way to get out of this? I remember that when I was late for a flight a few times, the people at the airport simply put me on a later flight at no charge... is that the norm? Tickets are from United Airline. Any advice?
Does the feedback left by a buyer stay if I decide to accept the return for full refund?
  Seriously? What should I do with the case and how should i approach attempting to have the feedback removed? This is my first issue with Ebay buyers, and I'm not sure how Ebay would respond to this.
Hey guys - I'm in need of some advice:   1. I mentioned this case earlier - the buyer purchased a sweater from me, and claimed that it had stains, threatening to leave negative feedback. My photos show no stains, so I politely asked her to provide me with photos. 2. She then told me that the stains were removed, but the sweater smells of perfume. 3. I told her that it may be the smell of it's previous surroundings and that no perfume was used/sprayed. I asked her for...
Hey guys,   I'll be on vacation at LA & Vegas (Through LAX). Early March, with my wife, no kids, 8 days. I'd like to rent a nice car during my stay (preferably sports car, sports coupe & convertibles O.K.). I'm thinking a 981 Porsche boxster/cayman/ 991-911, BMW Z4, M3 (maybe even 335), or similar. Any recommendations on where to rent ?   Thanks in advance!
Hey guys,   I'll be on vacation at LA & Vegas (Through LAX). Early March, with my wife, no kids, 8 days. I'd like to rent a nice car during my stay (preferably sports car, convertible O.K.). I'm thinking a 981 Porsche boxster/cayman/ 991-911, BMW Z4, M3 (maybe even 335), or similar. Any recommendations on where to rent ?   Thanks in advance!
 What will this do for me, if the buyer shows a stain? I quoted the buyer word-by-word - Will Ebay consider that feedback extortion (What happens then)? How do I report feedback extortion?
A buyer just contacted me about a sweater she purchased:   "I don't want to 'effect' your ratings, but there is a stain on the lower bottom of the sweater. It is not as described."   I'm certain there is no stain and my photos don't show any signs of stain. How should I respond to this?
Hey guys,   I sold a Valentino Dress and my photos clearly showed no belt. The dress has tiny little belt loops, which I've close-up photographed, but I didn't specifically mention "no belt" in the listing because it didn't seem integral to the item.   The buyer opened a case about it, so I explained politely how there is no belt in the listing, and offered a return for full refund.   The buyer refused the offer and requested a $20 partial refund to "get a belt."...