or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

Thanks for the guidance, gents! I spoke with the buyer and they seem to be very nice people. Agreed for Cashier's check deposited immediately at my bank. Meeting up tomorrow to finalize.
Thanks for the responses. Has anyone done a private sale title transfer in PA? Wondering if I really need to visit the DMV for a notary like it says on the PA DMV website.
 Thanks. Is a Cashier's check generally considered secure for taking payment? 
Someone just "bought" my car on Ebay without asking anything or calling, although my description was pretty good. I sent them a message asking them to call me. Any tips on what I should do for a successful transaction? First time selling a car privately...
 They're very different cars. RR was more comfortable and had much better offroading capabilities, whereas the Macan is quite novel in its striking sportiness for an SUV at this price. However, my RR was a previous gen and I hear the newer gens are much improved, especially the performance versions. I stand by my M3 comment; believe me, I was surprised too. That said, the Macan needs things like PASM and sports exhaust to compare with an M3. I'm not talking about...
 Agreed. Not sure why there seems to be so much hate towards SUVs. I think people who strongly dislike premium SUVs haven't actually driven them out of predisposition. Even if you don't buy the premium SUVs to go off-roading, they offer a great driving experience every day when compared with an equally priced premium sedan.  Personally, I traded in my 2013 Range Rover Sport for a 2014 E350 and regretted the decision. For not much of a price difference, the RR had a more...
Thoughts on the Levante? If this has been discussed, please ignore. Curious if this will be a quality car, and what would be it's selling points...  
What is it?
Thanks! Having never liked the Cayenne, I thought a Porsche SUV wasn't my thing until I drove this one. In terms of handling, can't say it's anywhere close to a Cayman or 911, but it does have that Porsche sports car feel that you get from their coupes. I'm happy with it.
She's finally here!