or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

Getting a new 14' E350 at $10K off. Most floor models have 4Matic. Dealer says it's "required" for east coast weather (NYC). I see that it adds 200 lbs to the car. What are your opinions on 4Matic? I usually lean against this kind of stuff for sedans.
 I decided to go all-out on the place and replace everything from flooring to power jacks and light switches. Anyone have any recommendations for the Brooklyn area? How do I go about finding people who will do quality work with these things? Because I'm inexperienced, I always find that the most difficult part...
Anyone know if the NYC stores stock size 36S in suits?
Thats unfortunate because I'm moving out of my address...Anyone have the customer service email?
I placed my order on 6/1 but still have not received it here in PA, USA....Is it normal?
Looks like I'm going to need a new mattress. Any recommendations for NYC shops?
 I've checked out some of those lamps and they look awesome. It's definitely a fun process to choose.. I'm quite looking forward to visiting some showrooms once I'm settled into NY.
Artimedes looks really good.
I'd love to see some of your lighting...You seem very knowledgeable on this.   Moving question: I may try to carry a queen size bed on top of my range rover sport from Philly to NY, ~100 Miles. I've never bound anything to the car roof before.. is it safe? Should I buy those racks (where)? Any other advice on that?
Thanks. I'll check those out. It's been very difficult to find good lamps without going ridiculous with the price. I'd like to stay well below $500 for each...  What does this mean? Would I have to re-paint after the work?  From what I've been told, I think that the ceilings are solid rock...That probably makes things more difficult.