or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

Link to Official Product Webpage Link to WatchBase Product Details   The most classic watch from Longines, on a custom, classic black calf leather strap (original links not available, but they're ugly anyways). Retails for around $1,500 and sells through various outlets online for ~$1,000 new. Free shipping within the USA and actual cost for overseas shipping.   Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions!
MSRP $495   Butter-smooth lamb leather; lightly used. Free shipping within the USA; actual cost for overseas shipping.   Thanks for looking and PM me for any questions!
Link to same product on Bottega Veneta Online Shop   Lightly used; this is a very durable leather. MSRP $360; free shipping within the USA; actual cost for overseas shipping.   Thanks for looking!
Anyone interested in taking my C&J Lingfield Chelsea boots at a discount? US7.5/UK6.5; Still quite new. PM me if interested!
Size 52 EU (US size 42) Like new Ultra smooth leather Made in Italy Awesomely priced!              
Like-new condition 100% Cotton Black MSRP $260        
Recent season 100% cashmere, made in scotland MSRP $495 Like-new condition        
C&J Lingfield Chelsea Boots in size US 7.5 / UK 6.5. The last of the shoes are no. 348. Worn only a handful of times - no apparent scratches/scuffs.    http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/lingfield-black                    
For sale is a like-new pair of Dr. Martens classic boots in black, size US 7. I wore them out once and unfortunately did not like how they feel. White laces purchased from Dr. Martens store (see receipt). Original laces are not included.                    
Great shoes. I'm interested and sent you a PM.