or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

+1 Awesome job.
These are just beautiful.
lol good man.
+1. I was there and saw lots of 40's.
Those poor lapels! I just imagine what they must have looked like before...
Love the fit of those chinos! Details?
Brand: Barba Napoli, Black Label "Cucito a mano" (Handsewn) Condition: New without tags; This shirt is amazingly high quality in material, construction, and fit. MSRP: $325 Size: EU 37 / US 14.5 Fit: Slim, with high armholes, shaped waist, and slim sleeves Color: Light blue with mini black/blue checks; Looks solid light blue from just a few steps back- very elegant. The color of the flash-pictures are most accurate. Buttons: High quality mother of pearl Collar: Spread...
The shoulders are unconstructed with spalla camicia. 3-roll 2. Lapels are 4.5in -- they do not look as big as you would think. Here's a full suit with 4.5'' lapels:
Brand: Barba Napoli, Black Label "Cucito a mano" (Handsewn) Condition: New without tags; This shirt is amazingly high quality in material, construction, and fit. MSRP: $325 Size: EU 37 / US 14.5 Fit: Slim, with high armholes, shaped waist, and slim sleeves Color: Light blue with mini black/blue checks; Looks solid light blue from just a few steps back- very elegant. The color of the flash-pictures are most accurate. Buttons: High quality mother of pearl Collar: Spread...
Anyone interested in taking a new Barba shirt, from STF, off of my hand? It's awesome but definitely going to a new home due to my weight gain...