or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

What is it?
Thanks! Having never liked the Cayenne, I thought a Porsche SUV wasn't my thing until I drove this one. In terms of handling, can't say it's anywhere close to a Cayman or 911, but it does have that Porsche sports car feel that you get from their coupes. I'm happy with it.
She's finally here!            
Quick question: Is the car tax for NY state set at 8.875%, same as clothes and things? Quick search online doesn't show this number. Would a dealer lie about that?   Never mind, I figured it out.
Sold!
Quick question: When signing a contract to purchase a new construction property (condominium unit), is it important for the buyer (me) and the sponsor (seller) to have our ink signatures on the original document? Or is it good enough to send scanned, digital copies to be signed?
Hey guys,     I have an opportunity to suggest a building manager company to a developer constructing a new luxury condominium building, from which I will be purchasing a unit. Do you know of any reputable managers who manage some of the more luxury condos in NYC?   Thanks in advance!
Vince Gray Sweater 100% Wool   Size S   Color Gray   Condition New with tags   Measurements Chest 19.5'' Shoulder 16'' Sleeve 26'' Length 27.5''   Photos            
Surface to Air x Chromeo Reversible Black/Leopard Bomber   Size XS   Color Black / leopard   Condition New without tags   Measurements Chest 21'' pit-to-pit shoulder 16'' Sleeve 25.5''   Photos                
Theory Black Wool/Cashmere(10%) Coat Soft to the touch, does not catch much lint   Size XS, fits like 36   Color Black   Condition Gently used a handful of times   Measurements Chest 18.5'' Shoulder 17'' Sleeve 25'' Length 36''   Photos