or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

Hey guys,     I have an opportunity to suggest a building manager company to a developer constructing a new luxury condominium building, from which I will be purchasing a unit. Do you know of any reputable managers who manage some of the more luxury condos in NYC?   Thanks in advance!
Vince Gray Sweater 100% Wool   Size S   Color Gray   Condition New with tags   Measurements Chest 19.5'' Shoulder 16'' Sleeve 26'' Length 27.5''   Photos            
Surface to Air x Chromeo Reversible Black/Leopard Bomber   Size XS   Color Black / leopard   Condition New without tags   Measurements Chest 21'' pit-to-pit shoulder 16'' Sleeve 25.5''   Photos                
Theory Black Wool/Cashmere(10%) Coat Soft to the touch, does not catch much lint   Size XS, fits like 36   Color Black   Condition Gently used a handful of times   Measurements Chest 18.5'' Shoulder 17'' Sleeve 25'' Length 36''   Photos          
Mackage Black Lambskin Leather Jacket Really supple leather, priced to sell!   Size 36/EU 46   Color Black   Condition New with tags   Measurements 16.25''  Shoulder-to-shoulder 18.50''  Chest pit-to-pit 25.75''  Sleeve length from shoulder 22.75''  Front zipper length 24.75''  Back length   Photos      
Acne "Ace Cash Stay" Skinny Jeans   Size 28   Color Black   Condition New without tags, tried on   Measurements Waist 15'' Rise 9.5'' Inseam 28.25'' He 6.25'' Knee 7.25'' Thigh 9.5''   Photos          
Thanks. It is especially the principle for me since these are my first tickets ever. In my case, will it be just my word vs. the officer's, or will they actually check the cameras? Do I need to prove myself innocent, or does the officer need to prove me guilty? Any video evidence would work in my favor because I didn't actually make the improper turn. I'm wondering how the system works when I go to the hearing.
Hey guys,   A couple days ago I received two traffic violation tickets for turning from the wrong lane in nyc. One for the turn and one for ignoring ground signs (Or something like that... the officer's handwriting is illegible). However, without going into too much detail, I didn't actually turn from the wrong lane, but merged to the correct lane prior to making the turn. The officer didn't have a clear view and he saw it wrong. Obviously I'd like to fight these...
Thread resurrection, but what if I didn't actually make an illegal turn, but the nyc cop gave me the ticket anyway? I merged first but he wasn't it a vantage position to see that. Will this be an easy fight when they check the cameras? What if the camera didn't record or something?
I've had a new 2014 E350 since last July (6 months/3,000 mi), and I've encountered something annoying, although not very seriously so:   They must have forgotten to reset the service schedule within the car when I purchased it, as it's already throwing the "service A overdue" message way before the 1-yr/10,000mile mark. If Mercedes resets this clock without performing the service, the schedule timings will be off in the car system. I know it's no big deal, but I would...