or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

A classic Louis Vuitton business bag in Epi leather. As shown in the photos, the hardware has some patina but the leather is in excellent shape. There are no noticeable scratches or fraying in the leather, and the shape is well intact.   MSRP was around $4000.              
Thanks guys. I was quoted $1500 for coating those windows with a nearly colorless film that would block UV rays and reduce heat. Seems a bit high, given that it costs much less to do my car, which is a much more difficult job due to the curved glasses. 
I have seen those exact films. Reviews say that they completely mess up the night views, reflecting inside lights like crazy.   It's a bit harder to find examples of more high-end films like they put on nice cars, but for residences (and without color). I was hoping to get some personal advice based on experience.
Thanks for your reply, that is helpful - I'll mention the metallic film when I talk with the installer. I'm concerned equally on the furniture fading and the heat. I was thinking that the UV and heat were related in that blocking most of the UV rays would reduce the heat enough to more comfortable levels. Based on your parents' home, would you say that the light is doing most of the heating?
I'm looking to have the below windows tinted/treated in my living room. I haven't installed blinds on this side because there are no privacy issues and I'd always want to see the view. However, the room gets super hot during the days and I'm worried about my floors and furniture becoming discolored. Do they have treatments that wouldn't mess with the colors and won't reflect at night, while blocking out most of the heat? If so, what should I look to pay, given each window...
New and never used. No scratches or imperfections. MSRP $490.              
The famous Meisterstuck! New and never used. No scratches or imperfections. MSRP $420.              
In new condition with original wrapping still intact, along with box and card from authorized dealer. MSRP $3400 USD.                  
Good condition; some minor scratches consistent with light use.