or Connect

Posts by yywwyy

How does SSense's tax system work... I dont see a tax figure at the final order step. (Shipping to US)
Kent,   I saw on your website the pricing list for overcoats. When can we order them? Does it work the same way as suits?
How warm is this? Could you describe the weight & weave for me? Where do you live? I sent a PM as well
what's the tagged size?
I was standing in line for lunch and some lady dropped her can of mountain dew, which exploded and placed several droplets on my gray suit pants. I let it dry and it left some stains. The suit is new so I prefer not to dry clean it. Is there a smart way to remove just the small soda stains?
Hi all,   I'm selling a like-new iPhone 5S purchased this January, 2014. I paid full price for the unlocked version. It is still under warranty until Jan, 2015. All functions of the phone are brilliant and it has superb battery life.   The phone will come with a charger. Shipping cost is included only for the U.S.              
Hey guys,   I'm looking for a two-piece's length of black barathea fabric for a tux. Anyone have any to sell, or can you recommend a source for me? Thanks in advance!
Hello guys,   I'm looking to install a water purification system for my home. Something like "AccuPure." Do you have any recommendations?   Best, Young
Hey guys,   I'm looking to purchase an upright piano in NYC. Any recommendations for dealers/stores? I'm looking to get one in the Yamaha / Young Chang range.
Thanks. Will look forward to being entertained.   I'm looking in the $600-800 range for a 6x9'. I'm looking for a shaggy one for the sofa area and a cowhide for the dining table area. What kind of material should I look for shaggy?