or Connect

Posts by cjryan2122

Significant price drops! Will consider further dropping them if you want multiple pairs.
Cleaning out closet. All shoes come with boxes and trees except the RLPL.. PM with any questions. Thanks. 3. Edward Green Dover: Walnut Pebble Calf. Danite Soles. Real stunners. Purchased from Leffot in mar 2012 for $1152 . 8.5/9E on 606 last. $550 OBO 6. Quoddy Boat Moccasin. Purchased from Leffot for $300 this summer. Worn 2X with socks. 9.5 whiskey cavalier. $150 OBO
Updated 9/11/13
Cleaning out closet. All shoes come with boxes and trees except the RLPL. 1. EG Troon: Worn only a had full of times. 8.5/9 E on the 202 last. comes with original box and shoe trees. $300OBO 2. Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cap Toe. Do not have the original box, sand cant recall the name of these, but they are RLPL made by EG in a 9D. Only worn twice. Come with PL lasted shoetrees. $300 OBO. 3. Edward Green Dover: Walnut Pebble Calf. Danite Soles. Real stunners. Purchased...
Price drop on RLPL
Lost some weight and am moving, so I decided to clean out my closet. I have the following available. 1. RLPL Sport coat: Silk/Cashmere 3 button Herringbone. 44R no modifications except 25 in sleeve. Ticket pocket. In great shape. SOLD 2. RLPL Sport coat: Wool/Alpaca Blend: 44R same modifications as above. SOLD Jos A bank Signature Gold Suits All 43 R, 36 Waist, 29 IN pant length. Each worn once on round of interviews last year. Have since been dry cleaned. Perfect...
Is this still available by any chance?
Moo, I wonder which ones you are referring to? if they are the ones I am thinking of, enjoy them!
Dovers lowered to $500 hoping for a quick sale and only mandating one stop to FedEx to ship all these out. Otherwise will probably keep them. PM me with any questions. Thanks
Lowered