or Connect

Posts by twistedSADISTIC

does anyone know a way to find out what retail prices for SS13 are at the yohji flagship in tokyo? i'm looking to find out the price of most of this seasons wide leg trousers.
yohji alpaca/silk knit yohji cotton tee yohji linen trousers vans first time ever wearing yohji for me, comfy stuff
hey guys, i was wondering if any of you have handled this at all? i left it alone before because it looked so fragile, but it recently popped up on LN-CC for 80% off, and at that price i couldn't pass it up. it looks like it wouldn't last a week to be honest, i want to know if perhaps it may be more durable than it looks? if worst comes to worst i'm sure it'd make a nice scarf though.
Up for sale is a BNWT Rick Owens full grain lamb stooges from the AW10 Gleam collection. Made of thick full grain lamb leather, much more substantial than some other versions. Size L Measurements: Pit to pit: 21.5" Length: 27" Payment to be made via paypal. No imperfections, perfect condition BNWT. I've sold a few things on ebay here: http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback I've also sold & have references on fuk.co.uk under the username: "haithurimshay" Thanks for...
removed
He's been a member since what, approximately the start of 2005? So let's see:2012-2005 = 7 yearsWe're almost in July now so that's around 7 months.365 x 7 = 2555approx 31 x 7 = 2172555 + 217 = 277222000/2772 = approx 8 posts per dayWhy do you need to question somebodys lifestyle over something so miniscule? Seems a little silly to me.
you say he's a nice guy, yet you've talked to him numerous times and he keeps doing it anyway? sounds like a dick to me.
All Navy highs sold. Two Black lows and one navy low left.
I'm looking for roarguns stockists myself =[.
Nom de Guerre Floral Shirt with wooden buttons. SS07. BNWT. Made in Japan Size XL. Price: £50 shipped within the UK, add £5 for international shipping.